daughter of hell 41

I wanted to thank all of you for the wonderfull comments! and of course for reading (and liking) my story:D

A special thank you to Sondra, for she always reminds me of thing I might have forgotten to explain. really what would I do without your comments?

P.O.V. (Seth)

While I sucked and tasted her blood, the atmosphere changed. The air felt heavy with demon magic, the magic I had sensed before but had disappeared almost immediatly. A ball of fire hit me in the face and I stumbled back, releasing my grip on the demon's throat. Heat scorched over my face, quit a contrast with the cold metal pressed against my throat.

"You fucking piece of shit." A low, mean, cold voice spoke.

"You did not just bit me, cause if you have, I am so going to kill you."

Those amazing fluo green eyes that told me this girl was Luci, were changing, changing to a darker colour, making them almost look black. Little sparks of fire crackled at her fingertips, touching and burning my skin.

"You are a demon." I choked.

I could not believe I had mated a demon. By drinking my mates blood the mating should be completed. But I couldn't feel the bond, I couldn't feel anything from her. Was it because she was a demon? Or was it because she had not offered her blood freely to me, because I had taken what I wanted from her without her consent? A little voice in the back of my mind, a small part of my being, told me I should feel guilty. I had taken the blood from my mate when she clearly hadn't wanted that. I should be ashamed of myself, but I couldn't. I repressed the guilt with the knowledge that she was a demon. A demon who was probably sent down here to kill me or my brother. I needed to finish this, I should kill her. But something in me held me back, I couldn't kill my mate. No, she couldn't be my mate! She was a demon! A drop of black blood rested at the corner of my mouth, I could smell its sweetness. I licked it up and the demon's eyes clouded over.

"You fucking parasite." She hissed.

I saw the sword move backward, ready to finish me off. It wouldn't really mean my dead, I would become immortal, but without the blood from my mate, I wouldn't be able to stand sunlight. I wasn't looking forward to it.

"Don't worry." She wishpered, almost in a caring voice.

"I'll kill you a second time too." She finished coldly.

I waited for the blow, but it never came. I heard her sword land a couple of meters away from us. With my vampire speed and strenght I captured her small frame, only to release her immediately. I looked down at what used to be my T-shirt, she was burning hotter than a campfire. She was hotter than Hell. What had I expected from a demon? I should stop thinking about her as Luci, my mate. She was a demon, my enemy!

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

Rage burned hot through my veins. Murder was the only thing on my mind, but the last sane part of my brain held me back. I was my fathers daughter, the second in command of Hell and I knew my politics. If I killed the vampireprince, it would mean war and I was not ready to be the cause of that.

A drop of my blood rested at his bottomlip, he licked it up and the last sane part of my brain was taken over by the burning desire to kill the creature that had taken my blood.

"You fucking parasite." I hissed.

I moved my sword backward, ready to decapitate him. I saw the lack of fear in his eyes. It bothered me, I wanted him terified before I killed him.

"Don't worry." I said in a soft voice.

"I'll kill you a second time too." I saw the fear come, it filled his eyes and his entire body went rigid. Good.