daughter of hell 66

So sorry for the late uploading, I'm horrible at planning! You just keep neglecting stuff untill your deadline nears and all off the sudden you have to deal with everything you've been pushing ahead! Thank you for even wanting to keep following this story! It means a lot to me (and that sounds cliché, but it's still true! =D)

PS: the Moirae = the Fates = the hags

Not =/= the Dirae: those are the vengeance goddesses

Just to clear up possible confusion

Again: thank you so much for reading my stuff, you guys are amazing!!!!

Oh, and I know I said I was going to mention Raphael, but the bitchy archangel will be for a different part. Sorry, he didn't really fit in this one=S

Xx

P.O.V. (Luci)

After walking for a really long time and still not having reached the trone room, I started to realise that Belphegor lived very secluded for such a powerful demon. He was often requested as an adviser at court, no wonder that he had such a fabulous body, he had to cross half off Hell to get somewhere. How unfair that I could open a portal right now to let's say Kenya, but I couldn't open one in here to another place in Hell, whoever had invented the rules had a sick sense of humor.

A screaming headless women ran passed me straight into a wall and fell on her butt. I crouched in front of the decapitate lady and shook my head sadly.

"I've told you before Barghest, you want to scare people like that you really have to make better use of your instincts, no one is scared of some idiot running into a wall, especially when you take the form of a women with the size of that ass."

An eery, foul smelling fog curled around the headless women's body, the form of a monstrous black dog with huge teeth and claws manifistated. Smiling I scratched behind the hellhound's ear, the enormous dog laid his head in my lap like an affectionate kitten would.

Barghest wasn't a fullblood hellhound like Cerberus, my three headed hound, and it showed. No one knew for sure what he was, but many believed him to be some kind of a cross between a troll, a mut and a ghost, he was ugly alright, but I loved him dearly. A big pink tongue licked across my face, making me drip with a thick layer of smelling slime, marvelous.

"Why don't you go and scare some unsuspecting toddlers, boy? You do that like no other." I smiled.

There was a place in Hell for anyone who made a decent attempt to be evil, unlike Heaven where it didn't matter how much effort you made, if you weren't from the right blood, not good in looks, you could kiss a good spot goodbye.

Wich made me wonder how Raphael had gotten the spot as chief of the order of the Virtues, he wasn't decended from that an important familly, must be screwing the right kind of people. Ew, that disgusting swine, if I hadn't know an immortal couldn't get an STD, I would have hoped he got syphilis and died a slow horrendous dead. Oh, wait it didn't matter that he was immortal, I stil hoped that. Preferably one he had gotten from my mother, they could be burried together. Ugh, icky thought, parents did not have sex!

Talking about STDs made me think of Seth, thinking of Seth pissed me off, and pissed off people attracted no one else but, tatatadaaaaaa: the Deadly Sin of wrath, Irus.

"You know, you following me around all the time is starting to piss me off, go away sinboy."

"You were already pissed, I had nothing to do with that, and I love spending time with you, you are one viscious women, Lucifer. How come we've never hooked up?" He grinned.

Inward sigh and smile, you can't blame me, I'd be worried about myself if I didn't feel something with the incredible handsome Sin grinning down at me like that, he was hot! For an ancient of course.