daughter of hell 11

Sorry it took me so long to update but I've had a busy weekend, lot's of babysitting with no computer, so I had to write it down on paper first and retype it. Hope you like it:D

The first piece in Luci's p.o.v. is from daughter off hell 10. I added it in case you don't remember what had happened.

P.O.V. (Luci)

"Attention class." Miss Schizofrenic announced. "Today, I think, we're going to do a couple of tests with some delicate subtances? So why don't you all be careful? I don't want someone blowing up the building, agreed? We don't want a repeat of last year, now do we Cody?" A boy, who I assumed must be Cody, gave her a faint smile. "We wouldn't want that, now do we miss Ally?" He emhazised that last part, I think I was going to like this guy. I caught his eyes and grinned at him. He was hot. He had gorgeous hazel eyes and a wicked glint in his eyes. I loved wicked guys. One of his reddish brown curls fell over his forehead, while he winked at me. I chuckled, if any other guy had done that it would have been ridiculous. "You're planning on helping me with these tests any time soon?" Mr. Cocky snapped. I rolled my eyes at him. "I thought you were ignoring me?" He cruled his lips over his teeth, almost as if growling. Strangely the growling wasn't directed at me, but at the person on the other side of the classroom, Cody. "You don't like him?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Stay away from him, he's trouble." I had to laugh with that. "Given that you think I'm trouble too, I assume Cody and I will get along just fine. Birds of a feather flock together."

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

The next moment things started happening so fast that it makes me dizzy to remember everything.

I must have screwed up with some of the chemicals, because one moment I was glaring at Cody for flirting with Luci and next thing I knew an explosion happened. The test glass was standing in front of Luci, so she toulk the full blast of the explosion and was flung against the back wall. I tried finding her in all the chaos, but the chemicals burned my eyes, I couldn't see a thing. The leaping fire made it impossbile to reach her. "Everybody, get out!" Miss Ally yelled in tghe sternest voice I had ever heard her speak. I had to find Luci. If something happened to her... Godess, I wouldn't be able to... My brain couldn't even comprehend the idea. Strong arms pulled me out of the classroom. I tried fighting the protective arms - I needed to get back to save Luci - but it was to no avail. My personal guards knew their mission: protect the prince at all cost.

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

What the hell? Oh, why couldn't I have the cool ability to freeze time or something? Things were moving way too fast for me. I needed a time ou to recover my poise.

One moment I was exchanging flirty glances with the hotty, Cody, when all of the sudden an explosion happened and I was smacked against the back wall, head first.

Demons that did NOT feel good. The faint smell of toxic chemicals snapped my attention bck to the present. The room was a mess. Fire everywhere, to violent to be tamed by the sprinkler system. Burning acid making your skin crawl. The thick smother of other's panic hitted my senses full force.

I revelled in it. I had died an gone o Hell. Splendid. I inhaled the toxic sent, and remembered what my first days in Hell had been like.

(flashback)

'"This is Mr. O'Donnall. He used to be one of the dirtiest reporters of his time. He wrecked many peoples life with a good deal of lies in his column. Now I own him. He writes the most fabulous deceits you can think off. He's the one who writes the latest gossip in Hell. It riles my demons up more than usual. Don't you love it? You'll be at home in no time." And than my father smiled, a true smile that warmed my world. He meant it, he really wanted me here. He didn't care I was part angel.

"And what will I write about this one, my lord?" the clerk said in a cockroach voice. "You'll write the truth for once in your miserable life. If I even find a teeny-weeny lie or a figment of your imagination, you slimy bastard, you'll end up next to Prometheus chained to a rock getting some essential part of your anatomy ripped out each day again and again. Oh, and it sure won't be your liver. Just to give you something to dream about at night." The man quivered. "As you wish, my lord." That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me. I had never in my life had someone else threaten somebody to save me from gossip. "That's more like it." My father said in a jolly voice, as if he hadn'threatend sombody to get his, uhpm, ripped from him as an everlasting punishment. "This is Lucifer, my daughter and second in command of Hell. You answer to her too from now on." I froze. "You made me your right hand?" I asked in awe. "But I don't controll my demon powers yet." He smiled, a fatherly s:mile, at me. "As you said it. YET. I'll teach you. Don't worry, Luci. You'll be great. You do need to cranck up that attitude a bit more. A demon wil only show you respect if"

"If you give it him too." I muttered, repeating the hateful sentence my mother had me drilled to say. "By Erebus, no! You have to force him to respect you. You are my daughter, you are one of the most powerful demons to walk this world. Use that power and bring them on their knees. You are better than every last single one of them. Show it."

Living and ruling Hell with my dad was pure bliss. I wasn't tied up to higer standards, and hypocritical morals anymore. It was like my halo being cut up by sharp blades. I could create my won life from now on, while sitting on THE trone of fear. I was a fucking princess! Not some charity case. I could screw fate over if I felt like it. Fuck that, my dad even encouraged me to do just that. Who would have thought? Fire, Cyanide an d monochrome, I had finally found my home. Satan smiled and took my hand, he's the only one who understands.'

(end of flashback)

I was pulled back to reality by an arm that snactched me around the waist and threw me over a hard shoulder in one fluent motion. The air left my lungs in a woosh. The clean disgusting air of the outdoors invaded my senses. "No! Put me down!" I had been prepared for the instant drop on the but. Instead two strong, yet gentle hands, lowered me to the ground. A worried face hovered over me. "Are you alwright? Please be alwright." If it had been anyone else I would have snapped an ugly insult his way. But it was Cody, and never in my life had I seen such a vurnerable expression on a guys face. "I'm fine." I muttered. The relief on his face had me thinking twice. "Can't see why you'd care, though." I added under my breath. "What did you say?"

"I was fine. I'm not some damsel in distress who needs a knight in shining armour to swep me off my feet." He smiled, a beautiful true smile that you didn't see often on the face of someone older than ten. "Believe me, I'm not a hero. I'd still like it if you'd let yourself get checked out. You've got a nasty cut up there." I knew he was lying. The mix of demon and angelblood was some sort of catalyst. Whenever my black with silver spiked blood got spilled, the wound healed with no traces of the blood or the scartissue. The only downfall of it was, no doctor could get near me. Taking mine pulse would make one realise that I'm supposed to be dead. Demonblood was a thick black subtance, combined with angelblood it could be syrupy magma. My heartbeat was so slow it was hardly noticeable. "Shouldn't your heart be racing with adrenalin? I can hardly hear it's beating." Cody said as if reading my mind. "I don't scare easily." I replied. Wait a minute. "How is it possible you can even hear my heartbeat?" His eyes widened in surprise, before his face fell back into a mask of arrogance. "I felt your pulse before putting you down, Luci." He didn't fool me, what was he hiding? And more important, why?

"Luci! Luci! Are you alright?" I rolled my eyes heavenwards, old habits die hard, an sighted inwardly at the sound of Mr. Cocky's voice. "What now?" I mumbled. With more force than necesarry he pushed Cody aside. "I was so worried." I snorted. "Yeah right."

"I'm serious. I came as soon as I could."

"As soon as you could?" I scoffed. "Damn boy, you were closest to me when it happened. Don't try selling me shit of caring. Cause I know you don't. You'd better not have done it on purpose."

"What done on purpose?" He asked confused. "Making that thing explode, little mister genious." He paled, as if chocked I even suggested something that outrageous. "I shouldn't have to defend myself." He said in his personal annoyed tone. Jeej, Mr. Cocky was back. "Than why try?" I knew I was crusty without a reason, but I didn't like all the oxygen in the healthy air. I needed the suffocating damps of Hell. They made me feel in my element. If I wasn't careful I would need detox one of these days. Or just some peace and quiet. With that in mind I left the testosteronegang.