daughter of hell 33

I didn't feel like rereading so sorry for the grammar and spelling :s

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

P.O.V. (Seth)

I heard a crunching sound and saw Luci's face draw in pain. No sound escaped her lips. That's when I found out I had been gripping her wrist real tight in my concentration to hear her heartbeat. I quickly released it and saw her cradle it to her chest.

"You freaking psycho!" she yelled at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You fucking broke my wrist."

I didn't know what to say.

"Stay the hell away from me, sicko."

The look on her face spoke of absolute repugnance and contempt. I couldn't blame her this time.

"Don't you ever come near me again."

P.O.V. (Luci)

I was lying in on my bed, doing nothing when my phone rang.

"The amazing and most lovely creature that roams this world speaking. What can you do for me?"

I bit back a laugh when I heard my dad groan at my greeting.

"Really Luci, is it so hard to answer the phone like a normal person?"

I laughed at that.

"But I'm not normal, not even to demonsstandards."

I shifted my weight and hissed in pain when I accidently used my right arm.

"What's wrong? What happened, Luci?"

I rolled my eyes, not that he could see it.

"For your information. I'm rolling my eyes. It's only a broken wrist, it'll be healed in a couple of hours. No stress."

"A broken wrist shouldn't take two hours to heal. What really happened?"

I rolled my eyes again. Sometimes my dad could be so overprotective. Funny how Satan shared so much resemblance with a mother hen.

"So I crushed a couple of bones. It has happened before, don't know why you're freaking out like this. Well, unless you found out my dearest mother has sent me to a vampire boardingschool."

Damn that sounded bad to say, I went to a boardingschool. The princess of Hell went to a boardingschool.

"I still haven't forgiven you to agree with the outlandish idea to sent me to school. The teachers don't like me. Hard to believe, I know, but what can you do about it? I"

"Lucifer." My dad said in a hard tone.

"Please tell me I did not hear you say vampire school."

"Of course not."

I heard him take a relieved breath.

"I said: vampire boardingschool. There's a difference."

"You are comming home this instant!" He boomed through the phone. I held the thing further away from my ear, damn he was loud. To anyone else he would sound angry, but I knew he was only worried about me. Him being this overprotective should piss me off, but after living with my mother for fourteen years, I had learned how to appreciate it when someone actually gave a shit where I was concerned.

"How long have you known?" He kept yelling.

"You should have come home right after finding out. Why aren't you hear yet?! So help me, young lady if you're not here in five seconds."