daughter of hell 71

This might get confusing. But at least I didn't wait an entire month to update =D

I'm gonna try another update this week, because I'm going camping next week. As in we are going to coock on a wood fire and sleeping in tents, no electricity. I can't make any promises, but I will try!

thanks for reading the story

xx

--------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. (Luci)

My entire body hurt. It didn't help that my dad wasn't nearly as much affected as me by the full change. Going demonic demanded not only a lot of energy, but asked a lot from the body. Your entire bone structure changed when you turned fully demonic. Your bones became thicker, stronger and you grew at least an inch. Imagine your muscles having to keep up with that! Not to mention when you changed back, I felt like a rubber band. And the splitting headache from where my horns had sprouted from was giving me an idea of how one hell of a hangover felt like.

My small frame that was a closer resemblance of that of an angel than a demon did not benefit me. My mixed blood gave me the advantage of being able to more easily do a partial shift, but it also made my body weaker. The unwanted memory of not really being all demon did not help my already sour mood.

"You could have burned the note." I remarked dryly. "You know, instead of burning all the furniture. It would have spared you the trouble of having to redecorate and me pain of fully turning. I actually count on you to stay sane and to keep me from doing stupid thing that my body can hardly endure."

"You don't give yourself enough credit, Lucifer. You've been living in Hell for nearly three years. It toughened you. You're a lot stronger than the little fourteen year old that suddenly appeared in my throne room." He smiled.

His pride should not mean so much to me, but it did. It warmed me all over.

"Hell, I am glad you take after me. The women is daft, and any child of hers that would have inherited her genes should be daft too. You are brazen, but not daft."

"She not only nuts, she's also psychotic. Brutal, cruel and completely fucked up!" I yelled.

The anger I had felt only moments before was ready take hold of me all over.

"A peace treaty?" I uttered.

Saying those words out loud made them sound even more ridiculous.

"She's demanding a peace treaty?!"

How could one demand a peace treaty? And to back up that demand with a threat? The women had utterly lost it. I've always known that this day would come, but still. What the hell had she been sniffing while writing that message?