daughter of hell 40

Hope you guys like this one :D

P.O.V. (Seth)

"What the hell, Luci? You kind call a guy dollface."

"Why not?"

By Nyx, she was impossible.

"You just don't."

"Whatever you want, sweetcheeks."

"Ugh, you are so annoying!"

"From you, I take that as a compliment."

She smirked and dove straight back into her closet.

"What are you even looking for?"

"Aha! Got it."

I saw her throw a bundle of leahter on her bed. The typical heavy smell invaded my senses. This was the real expensive stuff, not some fake rip off.

"Nothing as sexy as a gril in leather."

"This is not for your sake."

"Then for who's sake is it?"

Even I could hear the jealousy in my own question, but I didn't care. I was done playing games, for now at least. I wanted her, she belonged to me and it was damn near time that she realised that.

She gave me a pointy look as if she knew what I was thinking and wanted to contradict my claim on her. A sudden chill crawled up my neck when a new though popped up inside my head.

"You can't read minds, can you?"

She blinked her eyes a couple of times, then she threw her head back laughing. I liked her laugh, it was the most beautiful sound and despite my earlier jealousy, I found myself smiling.

"What the fuck do you think I am?" She laughed.

"Some run down character from Twilight?" She shook her head.

"You don't hear me asking who turned you into a vampire and if you still have human memories, now do you?"

"Vampires can't be made."

"I know that." She said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Than why ask?" I retorded.

"To point out the stupidity of your question. Angels don't have extra abilities, we are supernatural, like demons. Humans, and every now and then the occasional vampire gets this bothersome abilty to see the future or other shit, not supernatural beings."

"Vampires are supernatural beings."

"No they are not."

"Don't discriminate." I teased.

"I don't! Whether you like it or not, you are still part human, Seth. You should cherise that, not stand here denying it."

"Humans don't have superspeed, they don't have amazing strenght, and they centainly do not become immortal. You tell me how I am human."

"You are born from a human." She simply said.

And damn her for being right. Female vampires didn't exist, if we breeded it was always with a marked one, because they were the only ones who were able to mate with us. Yes, the marked ones became immortal after the mating but they stayed human. It made them vulnerable, no wonder we were so protective of them.

"Now, leave." She said.

"Why? You got your periods?"

She groaned and rolled her eyes downwards.