daughter of hell 53

Okay I'm going to attack you guys with a buckload of information/ explanations. Take a deep breath and read it, it explains a lot about the bitch mother.

I was not planning on uploading right now, (got so much work to do!!! Aaaaaaaah) but you guys seriously stroked my ego with the amazing comment (look out I'm becoming vain:P) so I thought shouldn't let you guys wait.

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

So after a lot of problems with my computer and wattpad I try again. Sorry for the delay

Chapter:

In spite of all the refinements of society that conspired to make art - the dizzying perfection of the string quartet or the sprawling grandeur of Fragonard's canvases - beauty was savage. It was as dangerous and lawless as the earth had been eons before man had one single coherent thought in his head or wrote codes of conduct on tablets of clay. Beauty was a Savage Garden."

- Anne Rice -

P.O.V. (Marcus)

« What do you mean, my little girl is in the vampire realm? What the fuck would she be doing there?!" Satan yelled, spit flying everywhere.

His horns grew, his skin got darker and his eyes, man his eyes turned bottomless black. Fire danced everywhere I looked and the poor messenger looked like he was going to wet himself any moment now.

I was becoming more and more like Satan myself, losing control and turning to my demonic form. The messenger was a lesser demon who served the oracle. He claimed to have had a vision of Luci lying unconcious and chained in a dungeon. Everybody knew that vampires where the only ones who still had a dungeon, the rest of us had moved with the times, such outdated creatures.

This was my fault, I had known the school was filled with vampires, two of them very powerful princes and I had stupidly listened to Luci and not told Satan. I could not believe I had let this happen. I had even let her go on that date with what was probably one of the most powerful vampires in centuries.

"I suspect the vampire that was with her took her there. He sure was powerful enough to pull it off." Luxurius, one the Deadly Sin Lust, spoke.

"What the hell was she doing with a vampire?"

Satan grabbed Luxurius by his collar and threw him against the wall. His hands still shook in desperate anger after letting out his frustration on the Sin. I had never seen Satan this upset before.

"You better give me a good reason why you didn't kill the vampire, boy, because your final hour is approaching very fast."

I had to interfere before he killed the Sin, I knew Luci liked him.

"He is Sethan, crownprince of the vampire race with the extra ability in combat to neutralize a demon's power."

"And how, if I may ask, do you know this?" The low threatening tone reminded me of Luci and I knew her temper. Great, I was going to be thrown in a wall too.

"The school she is attending is a vamipre facility, he recognised Luci for what she is and blackmailed her into a date." I rushed out before Satan had picked me up.

"Her mother must have known, she picked the school. Maybe she can contact the vampires."

Distracted by my words Satan dropped me to the ground.

"I should have never trusted that bitch." I heard him scream.

******************************