daughter of hell 10

P.O.V. (Luci)

Than I noticed his eyes staring at my almost bare legs and chest. I snapped my fingers a couple of times in front of his wandering eyes. "That ain't my face, babe." And damn the boy for having the cutes smile ever. "I know," he replied. "but they sure are a lot nicer to look at." He did not just say that! Before more obscentities could come out of his mouth, I drew my sword and charged.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

She actually attacked me. She went straight for the left side below the belt, one of the areas we had learned to aim at in combat. She wasn't kidding when she had shown up with that weird sword of hers. She was quick, and if I had been human, my reflexes wouldn't have been fast enough to save me from ending up as sisch kebab on an angry girl's sharp stick. But I wasn't human and managed warding of her strike. I hadn't anticipated she would keep on going. With an 'disengage under' she would have scarred me if Mr. Einrich, our swordmaster, hadn't stopped the blow. "An Durchführen exceptional precise performed, but if you lead your point under your opponent's sword to thrust at the opening on the other side, you have to make sure both of you are in close-combat. If Sethan had taken your attack seriously you wouldn't have come out of the fight unharmed." Luci's chin faced up defiantly. "I knew he wouldn't take me seriously. That's how this whole fight started in the first place. Because he's such an overly self-assertive scumback." Mr. Einrich frowned, probably sharing my comment about her not knowing her place. "She doesn't know her place, Mr. Einrich. She never does, she shouldn't be here." Mr. Einrich placed his frown upon me. "Underestimating your opponent is a stupid move Sethan. It could get yourself and others killed. You have much to learn. Both of you." He added when he saw Luci making a mocking face at me. She's such a child. "Maybe that's something to think about in detention. Now both of you get out of my class and don't come back when you are responsible enough to fight with a rebated sword. I could get you both expelled for fighting with a sword that hasn't had its pint and edge blunted! You like showing of you fancy swords? I don't want to see them in class anymore untill you grow some sense." Mr. Einrich was an old friend off my father and had never felt like watching his words with the future king, that means me. Normally I enjoyed the equal treatement, but not when it got me into detention with little miss knows it all. "But she attacked me with that ridiculous sword of hers!" I exclaimed. "It's not a ridiculous sword, asshole." She went into defensemode. "It's a Bastard Sword. It's an advanced type of sword of the Longsword. You know like the one you're holding."

"I know all about swords, Bastard Swords inculuded and that ain't a normal one!" I yelled, scorned in my pride. "Of course it isn't normal! All angelswords are unique to the person who handles it!" She clasped her mouth shut as if saying something she shouldn't have said. "I've never heard of an angelsword." I scoffed. "Is this some girly fantasy?" She looked ready to attack me again. "Enough!" Mr. Einrich yelled. "Out! Both of you!" We made a quick exit. I was so dead if my dad found out about this.

"I can't believe you got me into detention." I yelled at her when we closed the door. "I can still hear you!" We heard Mr. Einrich boom through the door. The smirk on her face wasn't to be missed. "I thought you were the teacher's pet and couldn't get detention. Sucks to be one of the normal one's, huh?"

"You are the spawn of the devil! You're impossible." She gave me a crooked grin, and damn the girl for looking so damn sexy. "Took you long enough to figure that one out. But I suppose we aren't on the same wavelength here. So do you mean like the devil's spawn as in someone who is pure evil and does evil things without reason. Or do you mean as in the child of someone who is viewed as evil, or a no-do-gooder. You know like when you get the wrong impression that the child is evil or bad as well. Which one do you mean?" Godess, she couldn't be serious for even one second. "Normally I'm a huge supporter of the nature - nurture debate, but for you I'll make an exception. In your case we can't all blame it on the parents."

"Wanna bet?" I thought I heard her mutter. "So I'm going for the person is pure evil out of her own free will." If I thought I had shut her up, I was sadly mistaken. "But what is free will? Are you sure we have it, and that it isn't all an illusion?" Ahhhhhhh. That was it! I was so out of here. I needed to get away from her, before I did something stupid like strangle her to dead or worse, kiss her senseless. That would be bad, very bad. With those thoughts in mind I stalked off.

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

I might have pushed him a bit too far, but damn him. Like I needed more detention. Stupid human schoolsystem, like I didn't had enough to do without this crap. I mean try following math without ever in your life learning more than the basics. This sucked. I could keep up with the language stuff, Latin I spoke fluently, French, Spanish, Dutch,... You needed to know a lot of languages to understand all the sinners in Hell. Biologie wasn't a problem as long as they kept nagging about the human anatomy. Tortuering sinners learned you a lot about anatomy, so did sword- and fistfightlessons. I could name every muscle as well as any medstudent. I looked at my schedule, chemistry in an hour. I could live with that.

I entered the stupid prisoncell. O excuse me, the classroom and turned towards the teacher, a sweet looking woman with greying hair and thick classes, that made her eyes look huge. "You must be miss Satanini, right?" She asked in a pleasant tone. "The one and only." I answered already bored. "Well now, let's find you a labpartner, shall we?" Please, tell me she didn't make every sentence sound like a question? Demons, it was contagious. "Are you an advanced chemistry student? It seems that they forgot to include your former grades, doesn't it look like that?" She would be a great demon. I had only met the woman for two minutes and I was ready to jump down form the fifth floor. "I'm afraid I don't have much expierence in chemistry." I lied smoothly. "Not an advanced program? Damn those smalltown school. I haven't insulted you have I? O my, shouldn't I watch my language?" Holy damnation. "Will I put you with a straight A student? Who will I choose?" She looked down at her studentregister. "How about Sethan? He's a nice boy, don't you think?" I gave a sweet smile, it took a lot of me. "Maybe someone else?" She pursed her lips. "I don't think so." She told me in a stern voice. What the hell? Was she bipolar or something? "You want to take a labcoat?" No, you stupid schizofrenic bitch. And yes, I knew Schizofrenia didn't really mean split personality, but let's keep it with the clichés instead of starting all the crap about how schizofrenic people have a different sense of reality than others around them and blablabla. I put on the stupid white labcoat and went over to Mr. Cocky's table. Thank the demons, he hadn't seen me yet, so he couldn't throw a hissy fit. "Go way." Damn, so he had seen me. "Can't, little miss Schizofrenic made you my labpartner. I'm not here on voluntary basis, so stop flattering yourself and drop the cocky attitude." He sighted like he was trying not to lose is patience with the five-year-old he was talking to. "You use the word cocky too much, did you know that?" What's up with all the questions today? It truly was contagious. "Cocky means overly self-assertive or self-confident. The word is made for you, it suits you perfectly." I bit my lip to stop the laughter that was bubbling its way through my throat. He was whining. "Poor baby. How about smug bastard? You fit the profile." He threw his hands in the air, exasperated. "I'm going to stop talking to you and pretend you aren't there." He turned me his back like a little child. "Good luck with that, PARTNER."

"Attention class." Miss Schizofrenic announced. "Today I think, were going to do a couple of tests with some delicate subtances? So why don't you all be careful? I don't want someone blowing up the building, agree? We don't want a repeat of last year, now do we Cody?" A boy, who I assumed must be Cody, gave her a faint smile. "We wouldn't want that, now do we miss Ally?" He emhazised that last part, I think I was going to like this guy. I caught his eyes and grinned at him. He was hot. He had gorgeous hazel eyes and a wicked glint in his eyes. I loved wicked guys. One of his reddish brown curls fell over his forehead, while he winked at me. I chuckled, if any other guy had done that it would have been ridiculous. "You're planning on helping me with these tests any time soon?" Mr. Cocky snapped. I rolled my eyes at him. "I thought you were ignoring me?" He cruled his lips over his teeth, almost growling. Strangely the growling wasn't directed at me, but at the person on the other side of the classroom, Cody. "You don't like him?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Stay away from him, he's trouble." I had to laugh at that. "Given that you think I'm trouble too, I assume Cody and I will get along just fine. Birds of a feather flock together."