daughter of hell 25

So sorry to leave you guys hanging like that but I had tons of work for school (still do actually:P but I thought it to be time to wright some more. Because you've been so nice to me with the comments:D)

Xx impossible

Chapter:

"In the very depths of Hell, do not demons love one another?"

- Anne Rice

I felt my eyelids flutter because of the rising sun, who didn't get I wasn't ready to wake up yet.

"Uhmgrrrrr." I groaned.

The musical, annoying laughter from Nate reached my ears.

"Ready to wake up sunshine?"

What the hell was his problem?

"Go away Nate. Go to your own room and close the shutters while your at it." I ordered.

He snorted as an answer.

"I know you're still here. Go away, morning person."

I snuggled a bit more closer to Seth's chest. Hmmm, I liked waking up next to him. He smelled yummie and he felt so good pressed against me.

"We're in the living room. It's a shared room for all dormmates, read the dormpampamphlet if you don't believe me."

"What are you talking about?" I asked while finally liften my head from my wonderfull human pillow and opened my eyes.

Nate winked and I finally woke up enough to let things sink in.

Mr. Cocky's chest,

Mr. Cockey's arms wrapped around me,

me and Mr. Cocky sharing the sofa.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I yelled in his ear.

This made him release me, I rolled over and landed straight on the ground. I had never been so happy to touch the sticky carpet. That's what you got from rooming with a bunch of guys. Absolutely no hygiene.

Mr. Cocky lost his balance too and fell off the sofa, right on top of me. I pushed my knee in his stomac in the futile attempt to get some air in my poor lungs.

"Get of off me, dipshit!"

He balanced some of his weight on his own arms but kept me trapped with his body, pinned down to the floor. He leaned in closer to me. A very cocky smile was spread over his face. And he wondered why I called him Mr. Cocky? Bastard.

"Now, now, honey. That's not very nice of you, is it?"

I rolled my eyes, so we were back at the honey shit.

"When have I ever been nice to you?" I snapped.

"Don't tell me you don't remember last night."

His confident smile slightly faltered.

What the fuck was he talking about? Last night? What had happened last night? I tried thinking of it but came up blank. A safe blackness had spread itself over the events of last night and I couldn't remember a thing.

Shit! What had happened? Why had I blacked out like that? The questions were stupid, because I already knew what must have happened. My mind always had had a way of covering up the things I couldn't handle. I had made myself forget, and for the first time in my life, I wished I hadn't. I needed to know what Mr. Cocky had seen. Thank the demons I couldn't go all demonic on him, so I was sure he hadn't seen me with horns or something.

"You really don't remember?" He asked in disbelieve.

I groanded sillently. What had I done?

"Your a fucking whore! Do you have to jump every guy you see?"

I blinked. What?

"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday, Luci. I was jealous and..."

"You don't even know what freedom is! Your a prisoner in your fight to do as you please. There will always be rules that you have to take in consideration, Luci. You're such a teenager! What? You have daddycomplex that you feel the constant need to fight the system of life? You love being a rebel and forget what it stands for."

Small things started coming back at me, but they weren't ordered, it was complet chaos in my head. I pushed my fists against my head, hoping the turmoil would stop.

The pain, the angelssword. I closed my eyes in denial, he couldn't have seen me. He was human, he wouldn't be as comfortable with me as he was now if he had seen anything. It just wan't possible.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

I couldn't believe it. The stuborn girl had said 'I love you' to me and couldn't remember. Great, just my luck.

"What happened last night?" She asked me with a pained expression on her face.

I wanted to tell her that I knew she was an angel and that she loved me, even if she could only admit this to me when she was half unconscious. I wanted to explain to her that she was mate and that I had no intention of ever letting her out of my sight again.

Goddess, when I had seen the pain on her face yesterday, I had thought my heart would litteraly break. I wanted her in my sight, so that I knew she was safe and couldn't do anything stupid to jeopardize her own safety. I wanted her to know the truth about me, but I knew I she wasn't ready to hear it. It didn't matter that the vampires and the angels had a wartreaty together against the demon race, the angels still thought themselves better than us. I knew Luci, being an angel and all that, would have trouble accepting me. She'd be a social pariah to her people, a disgrace. If I asked her to be with me now, she'd say no. And I wasn't up to hearing her cold no. So I did what every other male had done before since kindergarten, I chaffed her because I couldn't admit that I liked her.

"I never knew before yesterday that you could be a real girl."

She frowned at my words.

"How so?"

"You fainted right in my arms." I smirked.

"If you liked being in my arms so much, you could have just asked, honey. I'm sure we could have worked something out." I winked at her.

Her tiny hand curled into a little fist. She was getting mad. Good.

"Fuck you."

Now that was an interesting sugestion.

"Okay."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr. You are incorrigible!"

"And you know you love it." I arrogantly said.

"And don't think of love and your cocky self in the same context."

If only she knew.

"Not that I want to interupt your romantic interlude," Nate said.

"but we've got class in less than 10 minutes and I think Luci has gotten enough of detention already."

What? What time was it? I had just woken up.

"You overslept." Jake said, guessing my thoughts.

"Well, why didn't you wake me?"

Six faces smiled down on me.

"We thought you looked comfortable."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luci getting red.

"I'm out of here." She muttered.

I promise the next one will be longer and I'll try to be quicker but I've got a shitload of work to do and I'd rather not fail my classes:S

Sorry

Xx impossible