daughter of hell 24

This one is super short, but it's to get you curious.

sorry if I'm killing someone with this:P

xxx impossible

P.O.V. (Luke)

I could feel her desperation, her confusion. Her turbulent feelings made me dizzy. I kept staring at her face and only looked away when I heard Seth gasp. I looked over at him and followed his gaze. His eyes were fixed on Luci's bare leg that came out from under her skirt. Thin, entwined lines started forming a pattern over the entire lenght of her leg.

"The angelsword." I whispered.

So it was true after all.

P.O.V. (Luci)

The pain constricting in my chest was close to become unbearable.

I felt my knees wobble.

I felt like my body was going to collapse, not able to keep all my pain inside.

I felt like bursting,

I felt like fainting, like some piece of me was going to die if I kept everything that had happened to myself.

I felt my muscles go weak and saw the ground coming closer and closer to my face.

Two strong arms evoloped around my upper body and pulled me close. The arms kept me together. I felt safe again, I knew this amazing smelling person would keep me save and help me carry my pain. I didn't know who was holding me, but I knew I could trust this person. I was save.

I needed to rest my eyes, I needed some peaceful sleep after all this time. Cause both my shoulders were heavy from the weight of all this shit, it would be nice to have someone who would lent me a shoulder for a change.

"I love you." I whispered, right before the lights went out.