daughter of hell 39

Chapter

"I like to look good, that makes me a tease. I like to eat, that makes me a pig. I like to get off, that makes me a slut. I like to be treated with respect, that makes me a man-hating dyke. Trust me, I have no problem being labeled a bitch."

- Maddy -

P.O.V. (Luci)

To say today was an tribulation, would be an understatement. I never would have thought I would have been happy to go to detention! Mr. Cocky hadn't left my side for an entire day. I couldn't sigh without him asking me if I was okay. He had been fussing all over me and I hated it. He treated me like I was made from glass and would brake any moment. It was maddening irritating and at the same time kind of sweet.

- Fuck, I was losing my inner bitch. -

Well, it had been sweet (and weird) in the beginning, in the end I had wanted to rip his throat out.

- Wait, there she is again. -

No one had ever treated me like something breakable before, and now I counted myself lucky. I had felt tempted to tell him who he was dealing with, he wouldn't treat the second in command of Hell like a freaking china doll.

"You're in time, miss Satanini?" The hateful hag, miss Rosebucket, asked, sounding surprised.

"I couldn't stay away from your delightful company." I smirked.

"Take a seat, miss Satan."

"It's Satanini, Satan is my dad's name."

"Aren't you the funny one." She dryly remarked.

I smiled to myself, she thought I was joking.

Half an hour in premature death, I mean detention, the door swung open.

"Mr. Vantienen, you are an half hour late. Why do you even bother to show up?"

"Miss Rosebucket!" The boy exclaimed.

"I had no idea it was you who would be teaching this class! If I had know I would have made the effort to be on time."

Those gorgeous hazel eyes found me, and seemed to sprakle with amusement. I gave him a crooked smile. Premature death seemed awfully tempting when Cody would be there with me. I hadn't had the chance to talk to him since the fire at the sciencelab. One of his reddish brown curls fell over his forehead, he winked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch the name of this class. What was it again?"

The hateful hag looked like she might explode.

"Premature death," I noticed miss Rosebucket glare at me.

"or so I am told." I finished.

"You, you two!" She screamed.

"How could I asist you?" We both chorused.

We looked at eachother, slightly amased, and started laughing uncontrolely.

"Sit down and shut up!"

I hadn't been busy shutting up for two minutes like the hag had told me to, when a piece of paper hit the back of my head. I turned around furiously, intending on murdering the kid that had dared to throw something my way, but then I saw Cocy smiling at me and indicating for me to pick up the piece of paper. I rolled my eyes and picked it up.

'Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore.'

I laughed softly, scribling something back and aimed it at his head. I saw his eyes go wide before he started laughing and falling of his chair, still laughing.