daughter off hell 64

sorry if it's all too touchy feeling, I was in a weird mood:S

xx

Chapter

"Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

P.O.V. (Belphegor)

"You look pissed off." I stated.

And she did, never before had I seen Lucifer quite this demonic. Yes, I had seen her turned, but somehow she had always managed to hold on to a certain thread of control, the angel education had always made her hold back from completely turning. Whoever had gotten her like this should get a freaking medal. She looked glorious, bloody hands, eyes a rich violet colour, hair that seemed to throw off sparks, and a look on her face that would have made a younger demon fall to his knees in fear.

Funny how Lucifer never demanded that anyone bow for her, she might get angry and sent you to the Pits, but she'd never ask you to humilate yourself by begging and crawling on the floor for mercy.

"Why ever would think that?" She snapped.

Definitely pissed.

"You know, I'm losing credibilty as a viscious demon. Have you heard what they've been saying, I feel totally disrespected. As second in Hell you should do something about that, rather quickly if you don't mind, my reputation is being shredded." I tried to distract her.

"That's not in my jobdescription. You're in charge of your own reputation, Belphegor."

"It's insulting! Did you know that that they're portraing me as either a beautiful young woman or as a monstrous, bearded demon with horns and sharply pointed nails? I am much more handsome!"

P.O.V. (Luci)

I suppose he was, tall dark and brooding, dark brown hair with just a hint of red when the light was right, caramel coloured eyes and lips that were a bit too full for his masculine face.

"You appeared in both forms to the mortal race at least once, so don't you go complaining to me about your reputation and how people portay you."

"Both dares from you, if I remember correctly."

Did I remember? I grinned and shook my head when the memory of the demon in a micro skirt and fishnets popped into my head more clearly.

"Admit it, you liked wearing those high heels." I laughed.

"Well, they did make my but look smaller."

"You're one of a kind, did you know that?" I asked, amazed how once again he had made me laugh when I felt anything like it.

"I thought that was Marcus, very special boy."

He gave me one of his famous wicked grins with just the right amount of teeth that were a little too sharp to go for human ones.

"Than again, Marcus isn't the one who can be conjured by ritually sacrifing excement."

"You just had to go and throw that in my face, girl. You better watch out, I've got dirt on you too."

"Ha, you wish, baby boy. I've got a spotless record and I dare you to give me your best shot!"

"Let's see: there was this one time when you sent me to the mortal plane to find out if there really was such a thing as married happiness. Wich was a stupid assignment, wich by the way ended being a false rumour. Did anyone say wasted time? I'm a high class demon, not some wordless counter as a scout in a Stratego game."