daughter of hell 52

Before I start I would like to point out that when I mention a 'vampirelady' I don't want to get comments like 'but female vampires don't exist'. I love your comments but the concept will be talked about in further chapters. To clear your confusion it are only the mated female humans that get the title 'vampirelady', they aren't really vampires.

Thanx for reading my story:D

Xx impossible

Chapter:

"So we follow our wandering paths,

and the very darkness acts as our guide

and our doubts serve to reassure us"

- Jean-Pierre de Caussade -

P.O.V. (Luci)

Damn, those vampires had a too large castle. I had been walking for at least an hour before I finally found my way out of the dungeon. I mean, come on! Who had a dungeon in this modern age? And these leeches wondered why they were at the bottom of the supernatural food chain? Such outdated creatures!

A vampirelady passed by me without noticing the magic twirling around me. I had cloacked myself in the shadows too stay unnoticed, a demon trick I had learned on a very young age to hide from my mother and her unfair punitive system. But when a creature was even the least bit more sensitive to magic, like lets say one of the vampire nobility with an extra ability, I'd be screwed.

After walking another half hour, I started to get irritated. Who had thought there were so many of the bloodsucking type? I had seen enough vampires by now to last a lifetime, didn't they anything better to do than walk around in a castle and freaking me out?

Where the hell was Seth's room?

It is not because I am worried about him, I couldn't care less, I need him to open the damn portal for me to get out of here.

'Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, babe.'

Joy, the lunatic voice was back.

Okay lunatic voice, if you are so damn high and might, why don't you tell me where I can find prince asshole?

'I could do that.'

I started to find this lunatic voice rather annoying and kind of feminine.

'I am not feminine!' The lunatic voice replied.

'And stop calling me the lunatic voice. It's insulting.'

I could do that, I thought with a smug smile.

'Ugh, fine. Follow the strong magic and you'll find the royal quarters. But be careful, that side of the palace is spellbound. No magic can be used, so your cloacking won't keep you concealed from angry Night Childern.'

Thanks feminine, annoying, lunatic voice.

'Incorrigible child!'

I muffled a laugh. That's what you got when you made a deal with Lucifer.

I started making my way towards the pulsing source of magic, going deeper in the castle. Thick medieval tapestries hung from the cold thick walls. The halls were cold and eery, how could people live in these conditions. I was sure that if you lifted one of those heavy tapstries you'd find fungus. These people had gotten stuck in the fourteenth century, that would explain Mr. Cocky's old fashioned attitude a bit better, that and that he was an arrogant bastard. I kind of liked it that he didn't let people walk over him, at least he had a backbone. I could respect him for that, I didn't have to like him to respect a certain aspect of his personality.