daughter of hell 50

Haha! 50, a memorable number:P

So I know a lot of you think Luci has been a complete bitch for no reason but I would like to clearify a couple of things:

For one: how would you feel when someone rendered you powerles and made you feel completely helpless? Would you just forgive that person? You need to remind that Luci doestn't believe Raphael was close, she thinks she would have felt it (and normaly she would, she doesn't know yet that something has happened, but I'm not telling what! That's for the next chap:D) So Luci thinks Seth has bound her for no reason but his own selfish ones.

Still think she overreacted? Well, it's how I would react, maybe that makes a bitch too:P, you wouldn't be the only ones thinking it.

As for that you all want an improvement for the Luci/Seth relationship... it'll be in the next upload (sorry:s)

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

Ps: I noticed that I said 'for one' and never made a second point, sorry too lazy to change anything:P

P.O.V. (Luci)

"I am not going into that cave with you." I said in case he had gotten the wrong idea.

"Sure you are."

How dare he talk to me as if I were a child?

"You might want to pretend to be human. Demons and even angels aren't that popular here."

"Than why did you bring me here? Do you want me dead?"

He looked angry.

"Of course not. I brought you here for your own good. That Rapheal guy looks dangerous."

I was ready to blast him dust, I'd had it with his lies.

"And what's up with your mother. She sounds like a real bitch."

I froze. How did he know about my mother?

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

Oh crap! Why did she have to be such a total bitch? She was being unreasonable and intractable and I knew she loved every moment of it. Her having a horrible childhood wasn't the only reason she was a bitch, she simply liked being one.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked annoyed.

All my friends got sweet pliant mates, but no Seth had to get difficult child with the mommycomplex.

Why for once in my fucked up life couldn't things go smooth for me? It had went all wrong fromt he moment I had been born. Me and Vic were born as twins, me being the second one. Not so bad you say? Yes, it is! Twins are a disaster for royalty, there is always a chance the younger one will feel like his rights to the throne are being denied and all royalty fears the second born will snap one day and kill the rigthful heir to the throne. My childhood had been all suspicious stares and whispers. There had always been someone watching me, but I had grown up with it so at first it hadn't bothered me that much. My irritation had arisen with the forced weekly visits to the psychologist, analyzing and evaluating my behaviour. The smallest thing I said was picked apart and looked at, so I had started bottling stuff up, releasing my anger at fightclasses, wich of course got me the diagnosis of being violent and agressive. While people encouraged Victor to get intersted in politics, I was berated for sticking my nose in things that weren't my business. Vic had hated court live, the intrigue, the gossip and especially the politics. Whenever he tried talking about this with my dad, I had been called, asking me if I had tried changing my brothers mind to get the throne. At one point my father had to see the inevitable: his oldest son couldn't care less about politics, were as the son he had tried to keep away from it, loved it. In a really big ceremony with a lot of unnecessary hassle, Vic had resigned his position as crownprince and had passed it to me. The roles had been reversed and Vic had become the one they kept away from courtlive. He loved the new freedom, he even loved the visits to the psychologist. Apparently she was 'banging' and he loved finding insane answers to her questions. So it had ended with me becomming the crownprince and Vic getting dignosed as a complete loony, a danger to society, but that could have had something to do with the fact that he had dumped the pretty psychologist after getting what he wanted from her.

I was good at solving problems, at working out new arrangements at being a good diplomate, and here I was having trouble with one girl. Everything I did or said, even me blinking, she took an offense too. The girl was a bitch, nothing more to it and for some cruel whim of fate I had gotten stuck with her.

"Define 'enjoy'." She said in an ice cold voice.

Ah, crap! I shouldn't have taken that tone with her, not that she didn't deserve it, but she obviously hadn't forgiven me yet for binding her and all and she wasn't accepting the truth that I had done it to save her life. She was too damn proud, and a lot of other things that I couldn't start to som up for I would be talking for days. I didn't know how she got to be Corruption, the Sin Pride fitted her much better.

"For if you mean that I enjoy the fact that you seem to more about my mother than I have told you, the answer would be no. No, I do not enjoy you sniffing out my life. No one ever told you that you shouldn't put your nose in stuff that aren't your business?"

As a matter of fact... Better not tell her that, she'd only get more pissed than she alreday was and I needed her to cool down and for her to understand that no one at court could find out about her identity, things could go really bad.

'Like they aren't already?' The voice of my insanity spoke.

'You are not going crazy, fangboy. Damn, you're a vampire and you don't believe in incredible things. What a human thing to think you're going insane.'

I needed to ignore that voice, it sounded arrogant.

'And you aren't?' The mental voice snorted.

"Go away." I groaned.

"Excuse me?" Luci exclaimed.

Oh, this was just great! Fabulously great!

"I would have left an hour ago if you'd have bothered to opened the fucking portal! And don't you dare feed me that crapy line about Raphael. He's only an Archangel, for fuck's sake! I am his superior!"

"No, you're not." I said.

The look on her face would have made me laught if I hadn't been this pissed. She stared at me with a face only showing utter disbelief and astonishment at my words.

"Yes, I am." She finally managed to reply.

"Sweetie, I talked to the guy. You're not anymore."

"But, but..."

He bottom lip quivered, she looked around her with a bewildered expression on her face as if she didn't know what do with my words. She looked so lost that I forgot my annoyance with her and drew her close in my arms.

Her slender finger crulled into the front of my shirt as if she needed something to hold to. I felt her shiver and started moving my hand up and down her back in the hope the friction would warm her up a bit.

"He can't be.."

A soft moan escaped her lips. I didn't know she made the sound out of confusion or because she liked my touch. My ego wanted to believe the last one, but my common sense cured me of that delusional thougth.

"Your mom promoted him to chief of the Order of Virtues."

She didn't scream, she didn't faint, she didn't shiver. I don't know why I thought she would react like any other girl. No, no tantrums for Luci on such a serious matter, she simply started to heat up. Heat up as in dying from a severe fever, blood boiling hot. Her normal too slow heartbeat sped up to a normal heart rhythm, little sparks jumped from her red hair and when I cupped her jaw and made her look up at me her eyes lookes as if they were carved from onyx. Those black shocked eyes stared at me in horror and little horn grew from her temples.

I understood she was going demonic, and I knew she shouldn't be able to do that, I had bound her, but then again this was Luci, nothing I did could ever keep her down for long. All these thoughts passed throught my head, but none sunk in. While I was holding Luci in my arms and she turned more and more in the demon she was, the only thing that stuck in my mind was that she was gorgeous. Gorgegous and mine. I didn't notice the fire licking my skin, scorching it black. I could only stare at the frightend girl in my arms that was having a panicattact and pull her closer, hugging her tighter, not caring about anything else but comforting her.

(Sorry that it is such a short one, but I'm working on the next chapter and I promise to make it longer! I know this one was kind of boring, but I am going to make it up to you guys with the next one:D

And thanx for reading my story!

Xx impossible)