daughter of hell 55

Jeej I got it from not even three pages in Word to a bit more than four. That's better than nothing, no?

Oh, yeah and Seth is still high:P

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

Chapter

Whenever I have to do something in a hurry, I'll always bring a turtle.

- Jean-Bob -

(I know! It's from the Swanprincess, in Disney and call me a freak but Jean-Bob doesn't get nearly enough credit! And if you guys don't know him!

Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you... (there goes my dodo fascination in ice age again:P)

So Jean-Bob is the frog with the bad french accent and he's awesome:D)

"Would a fly without wings be called a walk?"

"Seth, shut the fuck up!"

I was tired, I was annoyed, and the junkie wouldn't shut the fuck up! We had been walking for what must have been at least... I looked at my watch, okay fifteen minutes. But it had been a long fifteen minutes with the junk walking beside you.

"When you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?"

"How about I strangle you and see what colour you'd turn out." I said while wringing my hands, they itched to either cut off his air supply or to beat the shit out of him.

Why couldn't he just be a lovely mute, or a junkie that got all emotional when he was high instead of this annoying, irritating, stupid, ridiculous vampire!

"Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?"

That was it! I lunged for his throat but was janked back by Demorion.

"It's not his fault that he is high, Lucifer. We'd go a lot faster if you'd let me carry you to the portal. We could be there in two seconds."

"Look, no offense. I don't mean to discriminate, but learning from previous experiences: I'd rather stay as far away from fangs as I can. Nothing personal, succubus lover."

Demorion sighted. He'd done that a lot in the fifteen minutes I've known him. Does that say something about me? Hell yes, I still got it.

"I'd like it if you could stop insulting my mate, I love her and your oppion doesn't matter to me. I do not care if you are the princess of Hell and if"

"I could kick your sissy vampire ass any day?" I interuped with one of my better smirks.

"Are you always such a bitch?"

That made me laugh, he really had to ask that? This guy just confirmed my theory about the intelect of a vampire: it was a very sad thing.

"You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing."

"Has anyone ever won an argument with you?"

" Ishould have a little chat with your mate and share my knowledge with her. Maybe if you got more practice with her you'd get better, eventually."

I supressed my laughter. Damn, was I the only one who caught on to the double meaning of those words?

"Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! He was impossible! The boy was ... was something that was so terrible they didn't even have a name for it yet. I suggest we started calling it a seth. I liked that: