daugther of hell 56

And the reason this upload is so late is because:

I wanted to go for the easy solution and let Luci get out of Gramoira without the hassle, simply because I didn't had much inspiration. That is the reason why it took me so long, I just couldn't think of something that wasn't too obvious. So sorry that it took me so long and that this isn't really the long one you all probably had expected, but I hope you still like it.

Excuses, excuse, you are right, but here it is:D

Sorry, but first: this is a joke worth sharing:D

Ever wondered what it means to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Here comes the story:P

I'd like to apologize to the people who actually like the story about Romeo and Julia, I respect your opinion, but personally I think it sucks (although I did cry with the movie, but I find the idea of two kids killing themselves out of love weird and kind of pathetic, sorry that just isn't right. I mean Romeo would be like what? 14? And he knows true love?).

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

I MIGHT WARN YOU if you haven't seen Ice age I, you might get confused:S

(sorry I saw Ice age III and had some wistful thinking about a certain kind of birds:P)

P.O.V. (still Luci)

"Why is it that in the United Sates, if you take of all your clothes and start running down the street waving a gun, terrified citizens will phone the police and say: 'There's a naked man on the street!' That's kind of stupid, isn't it?"

We were dead.

Or at least I was dead since I was the so called succubus who had toasted the prince. Damn, this sucked! I had always thought that if I would get executed, it would at least be for something I really had done, not a failed murder attempt. I hadn't even been trying to kill him! Well, there had been a couple of times that I had tried to kill him, but they didn't know that.