daughter of hell 76

I didn't double check this for spelling errors, but I reread this so many times that I'm not really reading anymore because I know it so well. If I waited another day I'd probably see the many mistakes, but I'm so glad I finally got something to post that I can't wait. sorry :s

hope you guys like it

xx Impossible

CHAPTER

"Paranoid? 

Probably. 

But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

- Jim Butcher (Storm Front)

"You want me to meet your father?" He asked me with a stricken look on his face. 

"Yes." 

"Your father who is a demon?" 

"No, my father who is the demon." I smiled.  

Demons, that boy was cute when was uncomfortable.  

"Your father, the devil?"  

"Well, yes. But you might not want to address him like that. Try mister Satanini for starters and when he tells you to just call him Satan, you go with that. We're not all that formal in Hell, don't worry. And whatever you do, don't call him Beelzebub."  

"Why not?" Nate chirped.  

"It irks him." I said while thinking about the last time some newbie dared to refer to him like that.

Let's just say my mother's pet name for him didn't bring up happy memories.

"Why do I have to meet your dad?"  

"Careful pretty boy, I might start thinking you didn't want to meet my dad."  

"Yeah Seth, don't you want to meet her dad? Is it getting too serious for you?" Nate once again butted in. 

"I'm with you man." Vic said while slugging his arm around his brother's shoulder. 

"Meeting the parents is a big step. You might want to wait." He continued.

With the way he was acting you'd think I was offering his brother up on a sacrificial altar.

"No offence, Luce, but I don't think the heir of Gramoira should meet the supreme ruler of the underworld without back up. Mail us the details and we'll work something out on a more official level. You know, with Seth's dad present and all."

Jake confirmed my suspicions of their chicken-ass behaviour.

"What kind of email address should we expect from the Devil?" Dustin added.  

"hotter.than.hell dot com?" Nate joked.  

"Nah, that's his personal email." I laughed.  

"Seriously?"  

"Dustin, did anyone ever tell you that you are one cute gullible little vampire?" I winked.  

"I am 5'8'', that is not short." 

"It is for a guy, mate."  

"Don't worry baby, it's what you're hiding beneath those clothes that matters to girls"  

"So you'd go for a guy shorter than you if he were ripped?" Nate asked.  

"Hell no. That's the only reason I haven't ditched Mr. Cocky yet. It's hard to find tall guys who fill out their frame without looking lanky."