daughter of hell 28

Blame England for my late upload, crappy internetconnection!!!!

xx impossible

"What's wrong?" He dared to ask.

"Did something happen?"

I never took my eyes from his mouth, who knew when his fangs might pop out. He must have noticed me staring at his mouth cause he grinned down at me.

"Want me to kiss you again?"

And I could see the tips of his fangs peeking out of his mouth while he grinned. Without thinking I drew my Sais.

He caught me wrist effortlessly and snatched my knives away from me, only to drop them almost immediately with a loud curse. Stupid boy didn't know only the rightfull owner could touch them.

"Damnit!" He shook his hand up and down, trying to cool down the burn.

"I forgot you can't touch an angelweapon."

I frooze.

What did he say?

"So you're going to explain what I did to almost get a knife in my face? You know, most girls scream when they are mad. You take the woman-are-lethal thing to a whole new level."

I tried punching him in the face. Notice the word 'try', as in I did not succeed. Damn the boy and his vampire reflexes. He once again caught my hand, but this time he pulled me close against his chest. One hand kept its iron hold on my wrist while the other snuck around my waist and pressed me even closer. He rested his head on top of my hair and I could hear him take a deep breath, inhaling my scent. I started to panic. I couldn't see his face anymore, and therefore not his fangs.

"Let go of me."

I struggled against him, but I was only a crossbreed of a demon and an angel, there was absolutely no way I was a match for a vampire, even one who hadn't hit his transition yet. If I had my demon powers, yeah, the outcome of that would have had me as a winner, but the stupid cocky bastard neutralised my powers. He was even more dangerous than before. Why? Take a look at the pointy teeth and you'll know. I could have handled me being powerless in presenence of a human. I new what I was up against with a human, sort off. But my entire life I've been hearing all kind of stories about the childern of the night. Stories that made my blood chill and made me think twice before leaving Hell unarmed. Yeah, as child I had knew the stereotypical vampire thanks to Bram Stoker. I knew that they once were people but now were dead; I knew that they couldn't stand sunlight and that they spend their days in coffins; they did not have a reflection in mirrors because they didn't have souls; that they couldn't enter a house without being invited but once invited could enter again and again; that for convenience they could change into bats; that they drank the blood of others with the result that these others became vampires after their death; and that, being dead already, they were very hard to kill.I had liked these stories and had taken them for what they were, just stories. Vampires were fictional characters from books, so were werewolves for all I knew. And yeah I realise that made me one of the biggest hypocrites: accepting and knowing I was an angel, but not believing in the Lore. The first day at practise the more gruesome tellings had entered my world. That vampires were not to be trusted, they did not love anyone but theirselves, they took humanmates and in order to survive they drank their blood. Those 'chosen' humans were nothing more than bloodslaves to the vampire race. Vampires were cruel and did not experience emotions, they only lived for one sole purpose in life and that was taking blood, blood and some more blood. The beasts enjoyed the feeding out of the sadistic habit in order to wreak havoc and fear, the pain and fear animated the vampire even more than the actual drinking of blood. You did not have to expect any pitty from a vampire, simply because they were not capable of it. The only use a vampire had was that they were easy pions in the great fight against the demon race. So the world should give them blood, give them all that they could drink but it would never be enough. In order to help and save the human race we should let them grab a glass cause for the comming bloodbath.