daughter of hell 20

Chapter

Life is too complicated in the morning.

P.O.V. (Luci)

Hmmm, I had slept wonderfully. I tried to turn around but was prevented by a heavy weight holding my body pinned to something warm.

I poked the warm thing and found out it was soft.

I poked it again.

The soft thing made a distrungled noise.

I was being pressed closer to the soft warm thing that could make noise.

I fought to open my eyes.

After a good five minutes I pried them open.

And screamed.

Mr. Cocky released me and fell out of bed.

"What you yelling for?" He said with the cutest sleepy head I had ever seen.

No, not cute. Disgusting, vile, low-life scum, who I had tried to kill yesterday. Demons, what had I done? I had tried to kill a human

and failed. How was I ever going to live down the shame?

"Why were you in my bed, stupid? I can not scream when I find a manwhore in my bed?"

It seemed that Mr. Cocky wasn't so cocky in the morning. The words needed some time to sink into that thick skull of his.

"You were in my bed, honey."

Oh, no. We were doing the 'honey-thing' again?

"Don't honey me, you perv."

By now I had noticed that I was indeed seated on Mr. Cocky's bed. Thank the demons, I was still wearing all my clothes. I was surrounded by the amazing smell that always seemed to follow Mr. Cocky. I inhaled deeply before getting up.

"I need a shower to wash this stench of."

When I got out of the fucking shower because a certain irritating boy with red hair could not control his bladder and kept screeching he was going to pee in my bed if I didn't get out. If I were not a redhead myself, I'd make a snide remark about his haircolour.

"Goodmorning, honey." Mr. Cocky welcomed me with a smile.

He dropped his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close.

"Breakfast?" He asked while kissing my cheek.

Disgusted I pushed him away.

"Piss off, freak. Like I'd eat anything you've made for me."

What kind of a fool did he thought I was?

"What? No cuddling after a night of passion?" Nate asked me with a knowing smile.

"My kind of girl. If you weren't taken already, I'd do you."

I pushed my hand playfully through his hair, ignorig the ugly looks Mr. Cocky gave us.

"Baby, for your information, I'm single and always in the mood." I purred in his ear.

Suddenly I was airborn and pressed against a wall.

"But you are taken, my little angel. And being in the mood for anyone else, will cost them dearly."

Annoyed at his words and the fact that he had surprised me, I pushed myself free.

"I don't belong to anyone, like I told you before. So stay out of my personal space and go bug someone else with the needless alphamale behaviour."