daughter of hell 59

I think I fell in love with the characters of my story, I can't chose between Nate and Jake, love them both to pieces!

(sorry Patrick:P)

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

Chapter:

"Please take it easy it can't all be my fault

I haven't made half the mistakes

That you've listed so far

Oh baby let me explain something

It's all down to drugs

At least I remember taking the and not a lot else

It seems I've stepped over lines

You've drawn again and again

But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out

Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride"

- Snow Patroll (How to be dead) -

P.O.V. (Seth)

I groaned, strechting myself on Nate's bed, damn what kind of a matrass did he sleep on? One from leaves and dirt? It certainly smelled like it.

"So, you're going to tell me what really happened?"

Jake was right in front of me.

"By Nix! Do not sneak up on me like that ever again! Especially not in the morning."

"I didn't sneak up on you, nothing disturbs you from slumber. Do you have any idea how dangerous it is to sleep that sound? Even a goblin would be able to kill you."

Now that pissed me off, it was one thing to call me a sound sleeper, but it was something entirely different to insinuate a goblin could kill me. I mean, come on! They couldn't even touch metal, and their hands were too small to fit around my throat and stranglle me.

"It's not because I'm not some paranoid hyperalert super vamp that a goblin could kill me. Why are you even here?"

"I slept here, none of us felt like getting their throats slit in their sleep."

But I could tell he didn't really believe that.

"Are you going to tell me the real reason why you're afraid to share a room with a girl?"

"I'am not afraid!"

He sounded mad, like I had insulted him in the worst way possible. I suppose that calling someone like Jake afraid was bound to be taken as an insult. Damn, his dad had screwed him up bad.

"I know that, Jake. I was only trying to get an answer and we both now the only time you give straight answer is when you don't mean to."

The others, they were my friends, but I was closer to Jake, even closer than I was with my own twin.

When we were kids, I was shunned from society because of the threat I formed for my brother's crown. Jake was shunned because everyone knew his father was a cold bastard and had threatened the entire court with slow dead if they dared to coddle and soften up his boy. At least I still had my mum, but Jake had no one. Even his own mother had been afraid of her mate and moved to the countryside, leaving her only child behind.

I had felt bad for him back then and he had broken my nose for my pitty. After dislocating his jaw he had grinned (as much as his healing jaw let him) and told me I could tag along if I still wanted to. A strange friendship had followed but I trusted him like no other.