daughter of hell 49

So sorry for the late update:S

but I made it up to you guys, this is a long one:D

Hope you like the story

Xx impossible

Ps: if the next one takes a bit long, I haven't given up on the story, I'm just going to be really busy with school so my apologies in advance.

Another PS: thank you everbody for voting and the amazing comments:D I love it!

And you should probably thank haferness3 and b1f2s3 for giving me the nudge to post this chapter, it made me start writing more:D and of course thanks to all your comments:D

And really sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes but I don't have time for a double check:S

Chapter

"Heav'n hath no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,

Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd."

- William Congreve

P.O.V. (Luci)

I groaned in pain, oh demons! I felt like a horde of crazy poodles had run over me, yapping and irritating me with their fluffly tales while they were at it. I knew I was supposed to be mad at someone but... no that wasn't true: I felt freaking-crazy-bitch-furious and I needed to kill someone.

But for the love of all thing demonic, I couldn't remember why I was freaking-crazy-bitch-furious. I didn't get freaking-crazy-bitch-furious too often, yeah freaking-bitch-furious all the time, and that was mostly at either my mother, Raphael or Mr. Cocky.

Someone was holding me in his arms, holding against a muscular chest. I felt a cramp in my shoulder and inconspicuously tried twisting my arms in a different angle, they wouldn't move an inch. All my thoughts, my senses, my entire being froze before the flames inside erupted and the bounds broke. It may sound spectacular but in reality I was the only one who noticed the bounds breaking and freeing me. Stupid fucking piece of fangshit! I would have already ripped his throat out if I hadn't thought the ending would be too quick for him. The stupidity to think he could have held the second greatest demon in Hell bound for more than a moment. I was still pissed at myself for not noticing his intentions to bind me first. I had let my guard down, thinking we were on a date and that the retard wouldn't be this stupid. I was wrong, and I would make sure that it didn't happen again. There was no way in Hell, Heaven, earth or whatever place we were now that I was ever going to share a room with him again, I would never let myself be indolent nor unguarded in his presence again. If I couldn't get a different room I'd simply never sleep. I was goingt to... Maybe I should first think up a gameplan to get out off here - wherever here was - and preferably alive. How many were there? I felt the power essence of at least three vampires, which sadly didn't necessarily mean there were only three vampires. It meant that at least three of them were too strong for me to take down on my own. Damn it! I could take down ten vampires easily, but I couldn't win from über strong and fast vampires who had on top of all that an extra ability in combat! How mad I was right now, it wouldn't do me any good to overreact just yet. I'd have my revenge eventually, I could wait and in the end it would taste that much sweeter. He might not realise it but Sethan, crownprince of the Night Childern, was going to die a slow and excrutiating death and mercy would not be one of the things I would give.

It took me every ounce of willpower I possessed, but I succeeded in staying immobile in his arms, not letting on that I had broken the binds. I groaned theatrical and pried one of my eyes open. The first thing I saw made me open my both eyes and blink rapidly. Wow, this guy was gorgeous! Tall, like I had to squint my eyes and crane my neck to see his face. Okay, maybe not that extreme but he was freaking huge! Dark blond hair curled around his face and gave him something cute, well for how much such a freaking tall guy could be called cute. He looked a bit pale, like he didn't saw the sun very much, but his paleness didn't make him look unhealthy as a lot of people would have. For his physic; I could only drool. All vampires had an excellent droolworthy physic but this guy bore it like a warrior from ancient times. And then there were his eyes, black like the forgotten pits of Hell. Those eyes made you wonder about hidden depts, secrets, danger and it thrilled me. Seeing these black eyes make him look almost demonic and the arrogant smile that bothered me so much on Mr. Cocky made him look sexy as -yes again as- hell. His smile broadened and the pointy teeth became visible, I suppressed a shudder not wanting them to know I feared those teeth. The teeth told me something I had almost forgot, danger, vampire, untrustworthy.