daughter of hell 17

Sorry that it's so short, but I like what I wrote,

hope you like it too :D

P.O.V. (Luci)

I heard noises comming from the other side of the door, like furniture being moved. Or my roommates beating eachother up, I added with a smile. They wouldn't do that, they were to much alike. Amazing great friends. And for some reason they put up with Mr. Cocky's arrogance. I needed to ask them how you did that, maybe I would learn how to keep my calm and safe myself the awkward situatin where I'd have to explain why I'm all of the sudden covered in glowing weapontattoos. I opened the door and saw two bodies comming at me. Stupid moron - not moronS - I thought before being knocked to the ground by the fighting boys. Victor's back slammed into me full force and I stumbeled backwards against the wall. Victor staggered because of the blow Mr. Cocky dealt him with. The staggering brought both Vic and me to the floor where I hit my head agains the sofa. The stupid moron in question had somehow kept his ballance. Vic on the other hand was lying on top of me, cutting of my very needed oxygen. Groaning, I pushed my knee in his stomac, hoping he'd take the hint and get off of me. Apparently he didn't got it.

"Get the fuck off!" I yelled with my last breath. Instanly his weight was removed with a loud bang when Vic crashed into something hard. Mr. Cocky had thrown Vic in the wall. What was up with him?

"What crawled up your ass and died?" I asked. Wrong thing to say evidently. Like I cared. His face got a lovely colour of red, I so wanted a jacket in that shade.

"What are you doing here?" The prick asked.

"My room, ring any bells?"

"Can't you see me and Vic were in the middle of something?"

I snorted.

"Like what? Beating eachother up? Sounds real important to me?" I dryly remarked. Boys were such loosers. Mr. Cocky sighted.

"Go bug someone else, Luci. I'm not in the mood for your bitching." I narowed my eyes at him, he'd better stop right there or he was in some serious shit. Again, in a much to short timespan, I felt my skin crawl and feel the angeltattoos come to surface.

"What you suggest I do? I live here too, you know?" He gave me a patronizing smile.

"I'm shure you'll find something to do. And if you don't, you can always call what's his name again?" I curled my hand to a tiny, yet deadly fist. One of my beautiful weapons was actually a very nice silver knuckleduster. By now I was seriously considering letting my temper get the best of me and let the weapons rise. I'd have done it too, if I hadn't known that it would hurt me too, possibly more.

"Marcus." I gritted through closed jaw.

"Hmm?" He asked, ostensiblely uninterested. The set of his stuborn jaw gave away his real feelings.

"Don't play dumb with me, pretty boy. Tell me! Whatever it is, it is obviously sticking in your gizzard. So take a deep breath and fess up."

" 'One's a whore, you're nothing more.' Does that ring any bells?" He mocked my earlier words. Yeah, I sang that song to tell him ever so gently I thought he was a manwhore. What it had do with me?

Unless, no he wouldn't dare. Would he? He couldn't be this stupid.

"I'm calling you a slut, if you hadn't figured it out."

HE WAS GOING TO DIE!

next one will be up soon