daughter of hell 48

So I really hope you guys like the way I'm going with this story. Next chap you can see Luci's reaction to what Seth did. For now... something else.

xx

You guys still remember Seth has bound her and Luci is one pissed of bitch, well she was before she blacked out:P

hope you like the story

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

"Be careful, leech, for you will beg for dead before I'm through with you."

I shivered. The way she said this and the expression on her face, the feel of her aura: black, pure hatred... for a moment I believed her, but then worry came. Had she hid her head when she had gone down?

"Did you hid your head? I am sorry to do this Luci but I need to figure this out and I can not leave you here. I can not bear the thought of another touching you. I need you by my side. I... I care for you."

She spat in my face. I could not stop the hurt from showing on my face, even though I knew that through her eyes I deserved this. I pushed the pain away and hugged her close. If only she could have blacked out ten minutes earlier, than I wouldn't have had to bind her.

I hadn't lied about my reason for taking her to our kingdom, it would have only made things more difficult. She would have put up an even bigger fight if she had known the truth.

We were being followed and I needed her safe, not foolishly trying to protect us, when I knew she could not win from our tracker. I was not going to risk her life, therefor I would bring her to the only place that I knew off that a guardianangel could not enter.

If I had told her about the angel following us... I could not think about the outcome. She didn't understood the threat, thinking herself all mighty and powerfull and she would have gotten herself hurt, or worse: killed.

A brilliant light indicated that I could step through the portal.

"You are not as clever as I thought you were, vampire, if you think you can make it through that portal in time." A chilling voice called out.

I stiffened and involuntarly tightened my already bruising hold on Luci, good thing she was immortal and didn't bruise easely.

"But then again," The voice spoke.

"You foolishly fell for the little mutant vixen."

"Don't." I hissed.

"Don't insult my mate."

He slowly advanced on us and stepped into the light. If I had any doubts before, I could be sure now. This guy was a guardian angel; wavy blond hair, warm brown eyes and a cruel, superior smile. Plus the big white fluffy wings kind of gave him away.

"You can't take her to Gramoira."

"What is this? Am I supposed to be impressed the 'mighty winged one' knows how we call our kingdom? I'll tell you now so you don't get your hopes up: not impressed." I said, shaking with barely suppressed anger.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to do. We have a treaty going, angel, you can not fight me without facing the consequences."

"Indeed, Hell you say? What do you think your kind will do to the litle demoness, huh? They'll kill her before you can even utter the word 'mate' and even if you succeed to explain this" He waved his hands towards Luci as if she were nothing more than an irritating fly.

"to your king, he'll still order her dead."

I hated this angel, and loathed the threaty our species had, for if this was not the case I would have killed him with a smile on my face.