daughter of hell 9

I worked on this at six in the morning before I had to leave for school. Hope you like it:D

P.O.V. (Samuel)

"You know where I can make some photocopies?" I knew she was up to something. She glowed with mischief. "Yeah, just sneak by Mrs. O'Toel and copy under her code. It's 1230. She's half blind, she'll never know." She gave me a curious look as if asking herself if I was setting her up. "Thanks, I guess." She than gave me a wonderful smile that warmed me to the pit of my stomac. "Be ready for some fireworks." And gone she was. Strange girl.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

When it was time for lunch I noticed a lot of people staring at me, what normally wouldn't bother me, I was used to it. What I wasn't used to were the random snickers they couldn't conceal. What was up with everybody today? As I took my seat with my friends in the middle of the cafetaria, I saw Luci was nowhere to be seen. Damn, she probably was still mad at me for getting her a week of detention. "You think she's still sulking somewhere, refusing to sit with me?"

"Who is?" Nate asked with his mouth full. Vic slapped his shoulder playfully. "Like you don't know. Oh where could our little princess be?" The little jab wasn't lost to me. Why did everyone think I claimed her as my mate? I prided myself in thinking I had better taste than that, I just enjoyed teasing her. "She doesn't strike me as the sulking kind of girl. I bet she's to busy planning ways to get back at you." Jake replied. Now there's a scary thought. "Nah." The annoying noise came from noone less but my twin. Funny how he could irritate me by little more than one word. I suppose that's what familly was for. "She's probably in the janitor's closet being felt up by some guy. You've seen they all kept staring at her?" That possibility had me forming fists real tight. With a loud pop the fork I was holding broke in two. Without any announcement a body let herself fall in the chair next to Jake and Dustin. "What's up?" I looked suspiciously at her face, she looked strangely pleased with herself. Very satisfied. "The question is what have you been doing?" Even to my own ears the jealous undercurrent wasn't missed. "Don't worry, baby." She patted my knee patronizing. At least I think that's what the gesture was supposed to, but any touch from her, it didn't matter how small, setted my blood afire. She felt zo warm, there you had that amazing sent again; sweet, yet spicy. "I have to play with the other children to, but you're my favorite." She gave me her most innocent face, damn that girl got me all twisted. "How friendly are we talking?" She made a funny face. "What's that supposed to mean?" I was about to give her a snide remark back when Diana interupted us. Why couldn't she leave me alone, I wasn't interested in a porcelain doll with bitchy tendencies. She sat on my lap and locked her arm around my neck, while batting her fake eyelashes at me. What the hell?

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

I was about to take a bite to eat when some random hoocker threw herself in Mr. Cocky's lap. Could anyone say gross? She was practically giving him a lapdance. "Do you mind?"

"What you want us to do, Honey? Get to it in my room?"

"I'd rather you didn't, I don't feel like desinfecting the entire room. But thanks for asking." Not, you stupid loser. I gave them both a disgusting look. "I am trying to eat and you're making it awfully hard by working on my gagreflex." The girl looked at me like I was a cockroach who needed instant extermintating. "Your queasiness isn't the least of my problems. And looking at your outfit, it shouldn't be yours either. Really girl, this isn't a dressparty. The strumpet look isn't what it used to be." The nerve the little tramp had! I mean here she was, almost shagging a guy in the middle of the cafetaria and she dared lecture me about my clothing? Of all thing? This school was twisted, and its students even more. Then all the guys started laughing. Yes, even Samuel and Jake. I whipped my head around to give it to them for laughing at me, when I saw what they were holding. My freshly printed flyers. A self-satisfied smile played across my face. "What's so funny?" Mr. Cocky asked while pushing the tramp off his lap. She threw me a dirty face at his dismisall. Like I had something to with it. Didn't anyone ever told the girl that by doing everything male, she lost a bit of her attraction. No one wanted prematurely used goods. All of the sudden I was snacked by my jacket right in the face of Mr. Cocky. He looked furious. "What got your panties in a twist?" He shoved a piece of paper in my hands. "Maybe this can refreshen your memory?" I looked down at the flyer and smiled. Oh, that's why. The paper read: