daughter of hell 21

Someone asked me to wright some more about the relationship between Luci and Marcus, but I already had written a draft about it. Still, it gave me the idea to fit it in sooner.

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

PS : if someone can give me the meaning of the lyrics of 'Girl' from Goose, please tell me :D

Chapter:

"These are Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos,

and they give mortals their share of good and evil."

- Hesiod, Theogony -

P.O.V. (Luci)

"That is so unfair!" I yelled at the subprincipal.

Apparently this is not something you say to a vice-principal. The fake redheaded bitch frowned down on me.

"I can not see why your extra detention is unfair, miss Satanini. You already had detention for a week from Mr. Coll and than another day of detention from Mr. Einrich and didn't show up. You haven't even attended this school for a week, miss Satanini. Maybe you should think about that during the two weeks of detention you will be attending."

You know what I would be thinking about? Funny ways how I'll get back to the stupid stuck up bitch. Thinking she is the boss of the whole fucking school. I mean...

"Miss Satanini! Are you even listening?"

I put up the most forced and brilliant smile I could muster.

"Of course." Not. Stupid bitch.

"Than you wouldn't mind answering my question."

Crap, what'd she asked.

"I asked why on earth your punishment is so unfair?"

"Because" I mimicked her annoyed tone.

"There was a fire during chemistry and I totally forgot. Don't know how detention could have slipped past me in the commotion of a fire."

"No one was hurt during this fire, miss Satanini. I find your excuses very poor. You'll have to do better than this."

"Why am I the only one here? Mr. Cocky missed his detention with Mr. Einrich too. Why am I the only one paying up for this shit?"

"Language, miss Satanini. This is no way for a young lady to behave. You should know better."

Oh, we were going to start with this crap again? Why the fuck wasn't it proper for a girl to curse? Did having a penis naturally came with the right to cuss? This was the most ridiculous society that had ever come to existence!

"I do not know who this Mr. Cocky is, but I do know I have never heard of him before. Tell your little imaginary friend that he can accompany you to detention for a week for missing his with Mr. Einrich."

I smiled wickedly at her.

"Can I have that on paper?"

I hope she got on with it cause her whining voice was giving me a major headache. So what if I was immortal and technically couldn't get a headache? It only proved the stuck-up bitch truly had an irritating voice.

She put the stamp of the school on the two detention slips and gave them to me.

"I hope I won't have to see you in here again, miss Satanini."

'But I very much doubt it', I could see her thinking.

"But that would mean I wouldn't have the pleasure of sojourning in your pleasant company."