daughter of hell 16

Thank got writing is my outlet to frustration.

Hope you like the story :D

Xx impossible

P.O.V. (Luci)

"Survival separates the dodos from the beasts." I managed to sputter during my fits of laughing. Marcus, being my best friend and thus knowing me very well, got on to the joke and started laughing too. Poor Mr. Cocky looked like combusting right there out of annoyance.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

By the godess Nix, the redhead was annoying. I nudged her with my toe. She had actually fallen to the ground during laughing. She looked beautiful while laughing. I slapped myself mentally. She was an annoying bitch, pretty at best, but not beautiful.

"When is he going to leave. Girls are not allowed to have boys on their dorms. You want to meet with friends? Do it in a public place." The dumb smirk on her face informed me of the stupidity of my own words. She lived with a dorm full of boys.

"Judging by the look on your face, you realise what you said and therefor as a reward I won't gloat." Was she being reasonable?

"Come on Marcus, let's go and talk about that odd thing that I know you noticed too." She said while picking herself of the floor.

"What odd thing?" I asked. She gave me a secretive smile.

"Girl stuff." I raised my eyebrows at the 'Ares' dude. I suppose it made sense. The Greeks had never been the ones to be all straight.

"I'm not gay." Sure he wasn't.

"You're trying to get in to Luci's pants?" I asked.

"Of course not." He looked disconcerted.

"And you're saying you're not gay?" Had he ever looked at her more closely? The girl was smoking and amazing and funny and ... I had to stop. I sounded like a love sick puppy. I did not like her. I saw them leave. I didn't trust the 'Ares' guy alone with Luci. No straight guy could be only friends with a girl like Luci. It was not possible. She's such a slut.

Switch P.OV. (Luci)

"You can't stay here." Marcus said as soon as we were alone.

"What the fuck do you suggest?" I whispered in an angry voice.

"If I leave and don't finish my year, I'm stuck with my mother. I am not going through that again!" I gave him an angry push to emphasize my words.

"It's dangerous out here for a demon without powers. It aren't only humans who walk this place. If one of the lore found out about this. What would you do if you encountered a vampire, huh? They hate our species. A vampire would not show you mercy. In their eyes you'd be a demon, evil repressented. They'd kill you in a heartbeat." I could see he was worried, but come on, what were the changes I'd walk in a vampire? You got to admit, it wasn't likely to happen. "Don't worry, I'll pretend to be an angel. The vamps got a treaty to keep with the 'great winged ones'." I sarcasticly called my mother's people.

"What you gonna do when they ask for a little demonstration of your fluffy attributes?" I gulped, remembering the pain when my wings had folded out for the first time.

It had felt like my back was being ripped open, and the tattoo of the angelwhip on my back only made it worse. I had screamed the peaceful dead awake with my agonized cry. She should have been proud of me. I had converted my wings without fainting and fully able to stand. No one had ever done that before me! She had stared at me in absolute horror, like I was some kind of a freak, with a terrible disease like the bubonic plague. She had been staring at my wings and slowly composed her face to its normal emotionless, blank state. "I don't ever want to see those things again. I don't care if you feel the urge to free them, you won't!" She told me in a hard cold voice. "You couldn't even do this the wright way, now could you daughter?" I saw her leave and looked at the wings on my back that had caused me so much pain. I looked behind me, expecting to see the white features of the angelwings, and slowly touched the soft features. They were mazarine blue.