daughter of hell 31

Chapter:

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wing."

-Logh-

P.O.V. (Luci)

I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon, I almost gagged. The only thing that went down my throat in the morning was cornflakes and sometimes yogurt, I made up for breakfast around ten O'clock, midday, noon, evening and midnightsnack ofcourse. The boys were gone and I was happy for it. I so did not want to face Seth. I was sick of hearing him call me a slut. Who the fuck did he thought he was, judging me? I quickly put on my schooluniform and softly opened the bedroomdoor. With any luck I could sneak out without anyone noticing me. I should have known by now that luck wasn't a big part of my life. The soft sound of a jingling bell made me jump. Nate gave me a big smile.

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I should have known he would start making bad jokes about me being an angel. I wondered if he'd still make jokes if he knew I was part demon too. I was tempted to find out, almost.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It's a song that reminds me of you."

"I don't think I know that song."

Thank the demons, it sounded cheesy.

"Which band is it from?" I asked trying to distract him from further bad jokes.

"Logh."

"No it isn't."

"How would you know? You just said you didn't know the song."

"But I do know Logh, they do have an album called 'Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wing.'"

"Smartass." He muttered.

"Not if I actually know what I'm talking about. I only wanted to correct your stupidity."

"Yow, Seth!" He yelled.

I groaned inwardly. I didn't want to deal with that cocky bastard right now.

Mr. Cocky entered the livingroom with his jeans low on his hips and his shirt unbottomed, showing off a mighty sexy tattoo on his chest. A black triangle intertwined with blue and red thorns, damn but that was hot! I mean, showoff.

He cast me a warry glance while I tried tearing my hungry glance from his chest. He noticed me ogling him and smirked, and damn him again for looking twice as sexy. He dropped himself in his/my chair and sat there like the true arrogant prince he was, looking mighty fine if you don't mind me saying. Fuck, I needed to get a grip on myself. Stupid hormones.

"You alwright, honey?" He drawled.

"Your drooling a bit."

That mad me snap out of my little fantasy of me and him, minus the clothes. Fucking hormones.

"Fuck off." I tried leaving again but Nate stopped me and threw me on Mr. Cocky's lap with a flick of his wrist. Mr. Cocky's big hands encircled my waist and I suppressed a shiver running down my spine. A shiver in disgust, yeah, whatever I needed to tell myself to make myself feel better.

"Let go of me." I said through gritted teeth.

I could feel him smile against my hair, his lips moving downwards to my neck.

I froze.

"You touch my neck with those fangs and you're dead." I said in a cold voice.

He laughed and kissed my throat, obviously not taking me serious. I tried grabbing his balls to give them a good twist but he was on to me and before I knew it I was on the ground with my arms pinned above my head and Mr. Cocky on top of me.

"Get off, jerkboy."

He ignored me and looked up at Nate.

"What was it you wanted to ask me?"

They both exchanged one of those masculine grins that said 'showing her who's the man!' Assholes, machos.

"Yeah, do you know another song from Logh except for 'Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings'?"

Mr. Cocky frowned but stayed on top of me. I stopped strugling. It wasn't like I was able to throw a vampire of me without my powers.

"Isn't that an album?"

My mouthe dropped open. He knew Logh?

"Damn, you sure? Can you give one of their songs?"

"'The bastards have landed.'" I said before Mr. Cocky could answer Nate's question.

"Headed into their world, headlights off.

We're not, despite the sign,welcome at all.

Don't let them know who we are,

don't let them know where we're from.

Sorry sir, we were just trying to get home.

Waiter, serve us our drinks then leave us alone.

Don't let them know what we've got.

because they don't know what they want.

But right or wrong, it's their call."

Well, drop dead and call me shocked.

"Logh has created the soundtrack to a tormented murder mystery in Every Time A Bell Rings." I said dryly.

"You want to confess something to us, Nate?"

Being pinned beneath a sexy vampire prince somehow softened the sarcasm in my words.

"Do you have point, Luce?"

I laughed but stopped when it started to hurt because of Mr. Cocky sitting on my chest. He noticed and quickly got off. I eyed him suspicous, he almost looked like he, like he cared. Cared if I hurted or not, very strange.

"Your point? Luce? Hellllllllllllllllooooo."

Nate blew in my ear and I punched his shoulder.

"Eeew, disgusting. Don't ever do that again." But I smiled while saying that. You couldn't get mad at Nate, he was too easygoing.

"My point being that don't rile me with jokes wihtout knowing what you're really saying."

"And what does 'Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings' really mean?"

I looked at Mr. Cocky and stared him straight in the eyes, my gaze never faltering while I talked to Nate.

"Not even darkness can bring us comfort."

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

She stared me straight in the eyes while talking to Nate. Her gaze never faltered.

"Not even darkness can bring us comfort."

Her fluo green eyes clouded over, like a storm brewing and that's when I felt a darkness inside of her. I could hear her heart beat:

thump... ... ... thump... ... ... thump...

A rhythm so slow that I could not believe I ever thought her to be human. Her hair seemed to come alive, like crackling flames on a late summer's night. Her skin turned ashen and her lips a brilliant red. She blinked and looked away.

"I have to go."

And almost as quick as a vampire she left the dorm.

That was no angel I just saw leaving.