Daughter of hell 2

Sorry It took me so long to update:S

Have I told that my mother is a true dramaqueen? When she does something she goes way overboard. That means she didn't just laugh, she laughed the whole maniacal frankenstein laugh. I started to get worried.

"Um, mother?" I never called her mum, way too personal. "Are you feeling alright? You're freaking me out here." A sly smile spread across her face, and I didn't like it one bit more than the hysteric Frankenstein laughter. She was up to something and I'd bet my favorite pair of All stars for it that I wasn't going to like it. And that said something: I love All star. My father made a coffing noise to attract her attention, that she obviously ignored. I'm serious, how those two people ever got wasted enough to have sex. Wait, no! Scary thoughts. Parents so don't have sex! "Precilla, care to share those scary things, that you call ideas, with us?" Demons, I loved my dad. He could warm up the North Pole with his easygoing personality. That he was lord of the fire helpet too of course. My mother spared him a very enoyed glance before she focussed her attention back on me. Damn. "Well, daughter" again with the daughter thing, I'm sure it wouldn't kill her to actually call me by my name. It's like she couldn't even pronounce Luci without shivering or almost choking. "I have a satisfying solution to help us out of this predicament." Satisfying for who? "Do tell us more, mother." I mocked. The faltering of her smile was the indication that she got the dig in my words. "Good heavens, daughter. Can't you speak one sentence without the sarcasm?"

"No, I can't. Now spill. You're wasting my time with the drama." She got a little bit red in the face. "I am your mother and you..." that's all I heard before I zoned out. Over the years I had gotten really good at tuning her out. It may sound easy, but it wasn't. She has a very annoying, highpitched voice, my mother. I glanced at my wristwatch and saw that she had been talking for a good ten minutes before my dad impatiently interupted her. "Precilla, get down to it or I'll get you kicked out by Cerberus." That made me laugh, my mother hated our three-headed dog. Who wanted a normal dog, when you could have a hellhound? "I'm sending you to boardingschool." Wait, what?! "What?!" Dit she meant school as in human school, where you learned stupid stuff like math, geography and various other unnecessary things. "You heard mee. It's the perfect solution. You love spending time in the human world. Well, school is a very human thing. You'll have to stay on school grounds, so it will be save for you." She clapped her hands excited. "And boring." I muttered under my breath. But wait. I had demon powers, i could teleport and go anywere I wanted without my parents ever finding out! I gave her one of my most brilliant smiles. "What an excellent idea. When do I leave?"

"Just wait a minute. I have a few conditions for you." Great. "What now?"

"If you don't successfully finish your year, you'll be spending some time with me." That had me gaping at her with my chin almost touching the ground. Damn, she's a lot smarter than she let's on. Stupid woman. Luckily I knew that my dad would never allow this, so I didn't need to get worried. He hated the idea of me going back with with that woman alomst as much as I did. But again my o so delightful parents surprised me. "I actually think that is a good idea, Precilla." He sounded a bit surprised that my mother could come up with a somewhat intelligent thought. "You do?" We both chorused. "Yes, I do. Maybe you'll finally get over your absurd fascination with humanity." Okay, I wasn't expecting this. "What will make me staay on schoolgrounds?" We all knew how I felt about rules. They're there to break. My dad laughed. "The threat that you'll have to spent time with your mother will be enough." They were both smiling. The arrogance! Well, wasn't going. "I'm not going." I stated with my arms crossed over my chest. They just both gave me a creepy smile.