daughter of hell 61

I feel bad for uploading this slow: sorry:S

But I've been in a reading mood, not in writing one:P

I like reading too!

IMPORTANT: if you can't remember anything about 'the voice' you should refresh your mind and take another look at chapter 49 and.... it might get confusing if you don't remember.

This might get confusing with the whole silent conversation with the voice, I hope you guys won't have to much trouble reading it.

Oh, and do you guys remember Cody? Luci once had detention with him.

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

Ps: I'd like to thank Nightlylioness for the 'greatness' comments:P

And all of you who don't think my story to be complete rubbish:D

P.O.V. (Seth)

By the end of the day I was ready to put my head through a wall. I had lost count of how many times Luci had screamed from one way of the hallway or classroom to the other: 'Yow, Blue tooth! Wait up!' Nate had gotten the message not to mess with me any further than he already had and had blessfully kept his mouth closed.

No one else in this entire school was brave enough to comment on my teeth, but Luci's endless stream off loud comments were giving me the mother of all headaches that I didn't even know a vampire was able of having. Figures Luci would be the first creature alive to give a vampire a headache.

I was glad when the bell anounced my last class and I had an excuse to escape Luci's forever comments/ insults. The plan changed when I saw Cody approach my mate.

I let out a low growl as a warning, but as always Cody failed to see me as a threat and went his merry way without giving a fuck about anything but himself. How I hated that pathetic excuse off a vampire, if it had been up to me the guy would have been banned from society. Screw being nice, I'd rather see him dead. How come no one else saw this guy for what he truly was, like father, like son. My dad hadn't even thought twice about finishing off the motherfucker after what he had done. Why, oh why, were parents such hypocrits, why was I supposed to be wise, make levelheaded decisions and use my brain? For as long as I can remember my father learned me not let myself rule by my heart (and when I got older, not by things more south of the body either), to use my head. He thought me I'd be a lousy monarch if I didn't learn how to keep my head cool, yet he hadn't hesitated to kill a mighty allie after finding out his betray. He didn't wait around to hear the other side of the story, he didn't wait for Cody's dad to be judged, he took matters in his own hands and never regretted that decision. Back then I hadn't understood my father's actions, I hadn't wanted to hear him say 'you'll understand when you've found her'.

I had found her and Cody was keeping true to the saying: the apple doesn't fall far from the three. If he gave Luci one more leering look and I'd swear I'd brake the tossers neck.

A clawlike hand with viscious red nailpolish crept over my chest, a whiny voice tormented my ears.

"She's such a whore." Dianed rubbed up against me.

"I mean look at what she is wearing! Who does she think she is with her wannabe alternative clothes? Come on, those devil symbols on her blazer our so eightees."

Disgusted by the heavy perfume smell comming off her, I pushed her away. The girl followed special classes to one day become some unlucky vamp's mate and yet she doused herself in half a bottle of perfume. Our keen smelling sense could barely stand the average showergell, anything more overpowered our senses and made a person reek.