daughter of hell 13

SURPRISE!

You are lucky that I have a serious writingaddiction and can't seem to stop myself from writing. I wrote this while I was supposed to do my homework and retyped it on my brothers computer (which is a piece of crap btw). I came home for a couple of hours and I'm in his room and he doesn't know I'm on his computer so I'm giving myself a typinginjury by typing fast on this shitty computer. Hope you like the story :D

P.O.V. (still Seth)

"Find one of your whores to finish the job." She said in a harsh voice. My eyes shot open just in time to see her disapear through the door.

What the hell had just happened here?

Switch P.OV.(Luci)

O demons, I couln't believe what I'd done. I'd kissed Mr.Cocky and had actualy liked it. What was wrong with me? I needed a doctor. I was seriously sick. Yeah, that was it, never mind the tiny detail that I was immortal and couldn't get an illness. We were talking about Mr. Cocky, I'm pretty sure he could have contaminated me with the disgusting germs he'd gotten from one of his whores. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, he'd had his tongue in my mouth. I was going to puke. I needed to forget this had ever happened. What had happened? O, look at that, I'd already forgotten.

O no! Mr. Cocky.

He had been a fishwife in his former life. Well, he must have been it wasn't normal for a guy to like gossip this much. I needed to shut him up before he told the whole school. And made it impossible for me to forget this disdainful, gag in your own mouth, thing I wish to forget real soon. But I didn't have that luxury, at leat not untill I had shutted up the blabbermouth.

It must have been the lack of toxic Hellfumes. If not, I was going to see a shrink. I had some serious issues if the thing, that I'd rather forget, couldn't be blaimed on something or someone other than me.

Mr. Cocky! It was all is fault! He ha tricked e into kissing him just to embarrass me. The perv had grabbed my ass. Yes, this was all his fault! I didn't need a shrink, f anyone needed a shrink it was that sick boy with his twisted mind and delightful lips. No, cross of that last part. He must be controlling my mind or something. I would never have done something this revolting otherwise. I was working myself in quite a frenzy when the door opened and Mr. Cocky entered the room. He got it full blast.

"What are you? You can not be human! You must be controlling my mind. I would have never kissed you back if you hadn't tampered with my brain!" I raged while poiking my finger in his chest. His wide, muscular... No! Stop it! Bad thoughts, stupid hormones. It must be my angel genes. It was the only explanation for my stupidity. It had to be, I was not some dumb bimbo who threw herself in front of some guys feet and let him walk all over me. No, no, not this demonic girl. That's it. I'd scare the poor boy demon way. He wouldn't know what got to him. I summoned my emonpowers, helt the gragile dread of magic and,

and nothing. Absolutly nothing happened. Well, crap.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

"What are you? You can not be human!" my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Yes, I had a beating heart, a pulse and every other body function. I was not a corpse! Yet, I suppose. My kind died at twenty and became undead. It was only thanks to the blood of our mate that we were able to walk amongst the living during day. No mate, no sunlight. But how did Luci found out I was a vampire? Only the senior girls were supposed to find out. Juniors were scared to easily. How old was she anyway?

"You must be controlling my mind. I would have never kissed you back if you hadn't tampered with my brain!" She continued to yell. Thank the godess, she didn't know. I snorted, mind control, huh? Was she serious? It would have been cool. Especially since I didn't have a special GIFT. Not that I wanted one. I could see what it did to Samuel. Vic of course was oblivious to it, but I saw him suffer. Seeing the future must be pure hell. Samuel was gifted. It was a weird occurance that a few individuals were born with. It could happen to any kind of the Lore, even to humans, but they were known not to be able to deal with the paranormal stuff and went crazy ninty procent of the time.

But what I did want was a special ABILITY. Every vampire of higher nobility possed a special ability in combat. I said all, that's not entirely true. All, except for me. I was the fucking vampire prince and I didn't possess a special abilty in combat. How pathetic could you get? My mother had tried to soothe me by saying I was a late-bloomer and some more crap mothers were supposed to say. I could have dealt with the missing ability, I trained hard and became one of the best fighters, except for Jake, the guy was not to be outdone. I could have lived with all of that, if it were not for my father's disappointment. I was a disenchantment for my father. I mean, my own twin had an immunity to slilver. That was such a precious gift and a lucky one too. He would have been dead if not for his ability. It was quite embaressing to tell actually, some accident with a sharp silver spoon he had found somewhere and in an unkown action was able to cut himself with it, a spoon. Well, spork to be precise. A spork is a crossbreed of cutlery, part spoon, part fork. It would have been funny for me and an emberassement for him if the spork hadn't been made of silver and if my mother hadn't thrown such a tantrum. While she had been sobbing with relieve at finding out Vic was immune to silver, one of the few thing that could kill us, my father ahd been proud. And diappointed in me, I can still remember the look he'd given me. It had said: 'Why couldn't that have been you? You're the crownprince, have I made a mistake by appointing my youngest son as my successor?" It had hurted like hell and I would never forget. I mean, if my own father can't accept me as I am, who will?

The poking in my chest and ragging redhead in front of me demanded my attention. I liked her fingers on my chest, even if she was pushing with some force. "If you'd go a bit lower it'd be perfect." I said with an arrogant smile. Her beautiful green eyes lit in anger. "You're a pig, Sethan!" and she stormed to our shared room while I stood there frozen. Sethan. I had never imagined how I'd feel when hearing her say my full name, even in anger. It sounded right, like she knew me and I didn't had to prove myself for her. It was the most ridiculous feeling, the girl putted me on edge , not at ease. What was happening to me? Why why was she so difficult to understand? Or better yet, why were my feelings so contradictive whenever Luci was around? I didn't need more shit in my life. It was fucked up enough. And Luci gave a whole new meaning to the word fucked up. Damn, but I wanted her. She was pure temptation and challenged my selfcontrole at every aspect of life. I just couldn't figure her out. One minute she was hot, the other cold, and the next she was pure ice. Yet her touch warmed me to the essence of my being.

What was I going to do?