any man - shunsui x reader

The scent of her perfume in the air is enough to make any man gasp; it's such a unique scent, one that only she could pull off. Her (h/c) hair that stands out against her beautiful eyes is enough to make any man blink in confusion, uncertain if they've actually they've seen a sight so wonderful. Her soft, smooth skin is enough to make any man's body feel warm and complete simply because it is just that spectacular.

But let's not forget the way she laughs; oh, yes, that alone is enough to make any man go speechless! Her voice at any time, especially when it's calling your name, can captivate any man of any position. And boy, when she starts to tease, any man would be able to die happily if he wouldn't miss what would come next.

Out of any man she could've had, I still don't see why (Name) chose me. I'm not that great in any aspect of the word; I flirt, I drink, I'm everything that a woman like her could easily ignore. Any man in the world would be more than happy to take my place.

And yet for some reason, at the end of the day, (Name) doesn't want another man. I can tell by the way she gazes lovingly into my eyes that I'm only one she cares for.

Heh... For that reason alone, I know I've made every man jealous, and as long as she'll have me, I'll keep it that way.