for the night - shunsui x reader

The warm atmosphere of the bar seemed to match Shunsui's hot personality as he drunk inside with (Name), his arm around the blushing woman's shoulders. The duo had gone out for drinks after work, but they hadn't gone together or even planned to meet up; no, their meeting was purely coincidental.

"Come on, Shunsui, you don't have to cling to me, do you? There's no need to hold me," (Name) groaned softly with a chuckle as they stood over by a wall, drinks in both of their hands. Shunsui had drunken far more than (Name), and yet, he didn't seem near as phased by it as she did; no, he had a lot higher tolerance.

"(Name), don't be so rude, dear. Why can't I hold onto a sexy woman like yourself?" His sake-scented breath was all (Name) could smell and it wasn't exactly the most attractive scent in the world. Yet, strangely enough, she didn't mind. Perhaps it was due to the sake that she herself had drunk, but something about the intoxicated captain was drawing (Name) in.

(Name) didn't want to cave into Shunsui's advances, or, for that matter, show any kind of affection for him what-so-ever. They had known each other since she had joined the Court Guard Squads over 200 years ago, but she had never imagined herself as one of Shunsui's partners. However, once Shunsui finally removed his arm from her shoulder and leaned against the wall in front of her, (Name) placed her lips against his. It didn't take him any time to respond, kissing her back even rougher than she thought possible.

There wasn't any real thought going through the woman's mind, but a bit of desire had begun to course throughout her body. If Shunsui wanted her like she was starting to want him, there wasn't any reason to stop.

Now, Shunsui would be more than thrilled tomorrow, while he ignored his slight hangover and as he thought of this special time with (Name). As he pulled back from their kiss, a flirty grin came to his lips. Even if it was only for one night, he had the hottest girl he had ever seen right there in his arms.

No, Shunsui couldn't ask for a better night.