wasted - kenpachi x reader

It had been two months to the day that (Name) and Kenpachi became a couple, much to the latter's frustration. Kenpachi wasn't one who truly enjoyed expressing emotion, and honestly, he didn't like (Name) much at all.

It wasn't that she was unattractive; in fact, she was one of the most beautiful women in the Soul Society. Even Kenpachi Zaraki couldn't deny that.

Was her personality a turn off? Most men wouldn't say so. Yet, something about it - about her - just urked Kenpachi.

He had tried to find feelings for (Name), he honestly had, if only for the fact that Yachiru had set them up. Besides, (Name) seemed to truly care about both of them.

So what was it about the seemingly amazing (Name) that kept Kenpachi from loving her? He wasn't entirely sure. Most any other man in the Seriete would kill to be in his position; or at least, they'd be willing to try, were Kenpachi not who he was. The only thing that Kenpachi knew was that when it came to most everything she said and did....

(Name) was extremely annoying! Even a simple sentence from her made Kenpachi's head ache. He had left dinner with her more than once, using whatever unbelievable excuse came to his mind.

One day, Kenpachi had grown tired of constantly walking away from someone whom he was supposed to have at least a slight amount of love for and decided to break up with (Name).

She hadn't handled it well, especially when Kenpachi told her the truth. Tears had streamed from her eyes as she had left his office, leaving Kenpachi alone at last. Yachiru hadn't been happy with him, either, but Kenpachi knew that things would be better that way.

However, once (Name) had left, it was a glorious sight to the Eleventh captain. At least, by being set free, (Name) could actually find someone who could actually return her love.