adorable - keigo x reader

"(Name), (Name), (Name)!" Keigo yelled as he jumped towards the younger teen, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. "Guess what I just did!"

A slight, uncertain smile came to the female's lips as she looked down at her hyperactive friend. "What, Keigo? Did you get Ichigo to laugh again?"

"I wish!" Keigo pouted for a moment before he began laughing to himself. "I stole Mizuiro's phone! It was BRILLIANT!"

"Oh, I'm sure he appreciates that, Keigo," (Name) shook her head as she softly patted Keigo's head. "Good job!"

Of course, (Name) didn't find much amusement or humor in Keigo's thievery, but since it meant so much to him, she would play along.

"I knew you'd approve!" Keigo cheered before blinking as the stolen phone in his pocket began to ring. "Oooh, look at this! His woman is calling!" Keigo removed his arms from (Name)'s waist in order to grab the phone with one hand while signaling with the other for her to be quiet.

(Name) just nodded and smiled.

"Hello! I think you've got the wrong- WHAT!? MIZUIRO!? What're you- DAMN!" Keigo quickly threw the phone down the hallway, a look of terror on his face. His best friend hadn't been happy at all!

"Everything okay, Keigo?" (Name) asked sweetly, making tears stream from the brunette's eyes.

"NO! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!" Keigo screamed as he took off running. "I TRIED!! I'M SORRY, (NAME)!"

Keigo wasn't exactly a smart guy when it came to his actions, but to (Name), at least his spirit was adorable. Even at the cost of upsetting the closest friend he has, Keigo had attempted to make her laugh. Yes, he was adorable indeed.