more often - grimmjow x oc

A/N: Sarabi belongs to SarabiJibade and Masayoshi belongs to Masayoshi_ ! Shuriken is my own character.

The bright summer sun had set outside of Karakura Town's most popular movie theater as Sarabi and her group of friends arrived for one of their Friday night get-togethers. The bustling lights and sounds of the theater were enough to bring smiles to most anyone's face. Tonight was a special night, as Sarabi was on a triple date with her sister, Masayoshi, and one of their dearest friends, Shuriken.

Sarabi, Grimmjow, Masayoshi, and Sōsuke rode to the theater together, while Shuriken and Shunsui were on their own. Truth be told there wouldn't have been enough for room six people in any of their vehicles, but Shuriken and Shunsui had offered to just meet up with everyone at the theater anyway.

"It's such a nice night out, isn't it? There aren't as many people here as there usually are." Sarabi commented as Grimmjow parked the car. "It's Friday; the theater is usually packed at this hour."

"That just means that there are a lot less people here to get on my fuckin' nerves." Grimmjow smirked as he exited the car. The rest of the group soon followed, slamming the doors of his car a little too loud. "Hey! You break it you buy it!" The blue-haired male snapped.

"Oh, don't be so feisty, Grimmy. Your precious car will be just fine." Sarabi teased as her boyfriend walked over to her side, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"It better be." Grimmjow muttered stubbornly.

"I wish that Shuri and Shunsui hadn't had to ride here by themselves." Masayoshi frowned as she looked around. "Do you all see them?"

"They should be here any minute." Sōsuke spoke softly as he scanned the area. When he noticed Shunsui's familiar little car, he waved to the couple inside of it. "There they are."

"Great!" Sarabi grinned as her group watched Shunsui park. As he and Shuriken made their way over to the others, Sarabi greeted them with a smile and a, "Hey, guys!"

"'Evening, everybody. I hope we're not late." Shunsui chuckled as he raised a hand to scratch the back of his neck. His other hand held one of Shuriken's. "You see, the missus here ran out of the house without her purse, so we had to run back and get it."

"Forgetful Shuri strikes again." Masayoshi teased.

"I could've sworn I had it, but when I checked it was on the kitchen table." Shuriken shrugged, a smile upon her lips. "Oh well, right?"

"Right. Let's get on in there all ready." Grimmjow muttered. He had already begun to walk towards the front of the theater, but as he walked, he pulled Sarabi along with him.

"You're so impatient." Sarabi rolled her yellow eyes playfully.

"Am I?" Grimmjow smirked.

"Just a little bit." Sarabi chuckled.

The six friends made their way into the movie theater and started getting in line. Grimmjow, Shunsui, and Sōsuke went to buy their tickets while the females wandered over to the snack lines. After all, one of the best parts of the movie experience was enjoying all of the overpriced popcorn, candy, and soda that the theater offered!

Sarabi, naturally, stocked up on candy; she had several little boxes of sweets that she was beyond excited to dig into. While Shuriken and Masayoshi purchased their popcorn and drinks, Sarabi stood back against one of the walls and started opening up one of candy boxes.