all right - ulquiorra x oc

"Lord Aizen, is there no one else I could go with aside from Grimmjow?" Ulquiorra looked up at his lord, who was resting his chin in a palm. Aizen wore the same, steady gaze he always had.

"I suppose you could go with Yammy. But, if you go with her, I want you to take Number 123." Aizen sighed.

Ulquiorra nodded, pleased he wouldn't have to deal with the blue-haired brute. "I see. That is fine, Lord Aizen. When would you prefer we leave?"

"No later than noon tomorrow, but no sooner than this evening."

Ulquiorra bowed respectfully as Aizen dismissed him. Now, he was off to find Yammy and someone he knew very little about; Arrancar Number 123. He barely even knew her name. It was something like Jezabel... Right?

-

Jezabel laid upside down on her bed, almost asleep. She had just finished a sparring session with a few other Arrancar and she was tired. As she drifted off into sleep, she heard a knock at her door.

Hoping that who ever it was would go away, she quietly fixed herself in a more normal position on her bed, pretending to be asleep. She inwardly groaned as she heard the door open.

Grimmjow had come to screw up her sleep.

"Jez! Get your ass up!" Grimmjow growled, walking over to woman and shaking her.

"Damn it Grimmjow, what is it?" She growled, sitting up.

"You've got a mission with Ulquiorra and Yammy."

"Let me guess- that idiot Aizen came up with it all, right?"

Grimmjow rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. Jezabel's attitude could be annoying at times. "I'd say so, considering he's the damn 'boss'. Now go on and find them!"

Jezabel sighed again, standing up. "Fine, fine." After pushing Grimmjow out of her room, she started walking to find Ulquiorra.

After some annoying searching, she found Ulquiorra, who was calmly leaning against the wall some distance from his room. "Ulquiorra," She greeted, crossing her arms.

Ulquiorra looked over at her. "You are Number 123, correct? Jezabel, or whatever?"

Jezabel smirked. "Damn straight. Anyway, what's this mission about? Grimmjow came barging into my room saying the idiot boss of ours has us going on one with Yammy."

Ulquiorra let out a 'hmph', crossing his arms. "You really should know better than to insult Lord Aizen," The two glared at each other until Ulquiorra explained, "We're to go to the World of the Living, to take care of a small soul reaper problem. At the same time, we are to keep an eye on Kurosaki."

Jezabel rolled her eyes. "Wonderful. Going somewhere I don't like, to watch a guy I don't like."

"You complain a lot, know that? You really do find something wrong with everything."

Jezabel laughed. "Says who?"

"Everyone."

Jezebal rolled her eyes again. "I don't find find fault in everything, you know," She then paused in thought. "Wait a second.... Fine, most things."

Ulquiorra gave his version of a small laugh. "You're quite annoying, you know."

"Yeah," Jezabel laughed, "That's exactly why you haven't left yet."

Ulquiorra thought for a second. "Annoying as you may be, you also make sense."

Jezabel flopped down, crossing her legs. What was with Ulquiorra? He complained about her complaints, then sided with her? She examined him for a minute, trying to figure him out. "Is there anything you're not indifferent about, Ulquiorra?"

He moved his shoulders a little as he re-positioned his standing pose, looking down at her.

As much as Jezabel hated to admit it, sitting there looking up at the Espada was quite enjoyable. Ulquiorra was very attractive. "Idiot," She mumbled.

"Yes, because I'm such an idiot."

Why was his simple attitude, with his monotone voice, so calming? What was it that made her unable to look away?

"You are."

"Which is why you haven't left." He shot back, emphasizing the 'you'.

Jezabel smirked, standing up. Was this his way of mocking her, joking with her, or hitting on her? Who could tell?

"Jezabel... You might be all right." Ulquiorra muttered, turning around and beginning to walk off. "We leave at dusk."

The Arrancar female just watched as the Espada left, leaving her puzzled by his words.

"You might be all right too, Ulquiorra."