taking control - ichigo x reader

The way her fingers dug into his back as her hips rolled against his made Ichigo weak. His glazed brown eyes were mindlessly locked on his girlfriend's naked form, vaguely watching as she rode his length. They'd never done it this way before but he loved it.

This was the first time that (Name) had taken over in the bedroom, and Ichigo had found himself wondering very early on why it wasn't a regular thing for them.

Sure, there was a part of him that felt that he, as the man, needed to be in control during sex; after all, like many men, Ichigo's 'masculinity' was typically quite fragile. It wasn't that he thought less of his lover, but because he felt he had some sort of pre-determined advantage in the art of pleasure.

"Having fun, Ichi? Huh?" (Name) breathed out with a smirk, looking down at her dazed boyfriend. Ichigo gulped from his position below her, his hands gripping her smooth hips even more tightly.

"F-Fuck yes, (Name)! Oh god, I can't- I love the way you're-!" Ichigo cut into a loud, raspy groan as (Name) began bouncing herself on his member, unable to control her own sounds of pleasure. The male found himself thrusting along with her, making sure that his cock hit her special spot with each and every movement.

"You really like it when I'm on your dick, don't ya, strawberry?" (Name) chuckled, her voice slightly deeper and laced with lust. She slowed herself down and began moving her hips against Ichigo's once more, this time at a very slow, teasing pace. "Doesn't it just kill you to not have me bent-over for you, ready for you to control?"

The way she talked to him had Ichigo writhing in desire. He felt his dick twitch inside of her, wanting her to go faster.

"Babe, I-I don't- fuck, I don't care how we do it! Shit- I just- you're so damn good on top! I don't even care-" Once more, Ichigo was interrupted when a groan slipped past his lips, this time caused by (Name)'s now steadily paced movements on his length.

"I know, Ichigo. Oh, I know."

And 'know' she did. It was very clear to (Name) that Ichigo was putty in her hands, though it wasn't to say she wasn't having the thrill of her life. She'd somehow awakened a dominating side of herself that even she didn't know existed.

Right as Ichigo was about to finish, (Name) carefully removed herself from his hold, much to his dismay. She instead placed herself between his legs, her mouth inches from his throbbing dick.

"(Name), baby... P-Please, come on... I can't handle all of this torture..." Ichigo moaned, his hands clenching the sheets in order to stop himself from yanking it. A soft whimper came from his parted lips as (Name) took the tip in her mouth, sucking on it softly.

"F-Fuck, babe, okay- That's great and- FUCK!"

Ichigo's slightly elevated head slammed back against the pillow as (Name) deep throat-ed him, bobbing her head at a quick pace. Her hand covered what her mouth couldn't, pumping along to get all of his juices flowing. Before long, Ichigo had released into his lover's mouth with a loud moan, his body aching as it trembled from a hard orgasm.

(Name) swallowed his ejaculation before grabbing the sheet and cleaning herself up. With a slight smile, (Name) moved up beside of her panting boyfriend and laid down at his side.

"That was just amazing (Name). Shit. I didn't think I could- damn." Ichigo chuckled before smiling at his love. "But what about you? You didn't finish, did you?"

And there was where the best part came in. Instead of giving a verbal reply, (Name) just spread her legs and began to pleasure herself, looking towards Ichigo as she did so. Although his body was currently tired, Ichigo knew that (Name) would make herself last until he was ready to start again.

Ichigo wasn't sure what was up with this new, take-charge personality of (Name)'s, but goddamn, did he love it.