christmas with you - urahara x reader

The blizzard-like condition that Karakura Town had been stuck in for the past week was something those at the Urahara Shoten thought not of. No, all of its inhabitants were busy huddling around their Christmas tree and gazing at its presents.

After all, it was Christmas Day.

Jinta bounced impatiently until Tessai made him stop. Ururu seemed overwhelmed with joy; then again, they all were thrilled.

"Can we open presents yet?" Jinta looked expectantly at the shopkeeper/owner of the store.

"Hold on, Jinta," Kisuke chuckled, patting the young boy's head. "We'll open them when (Name) gets up."

As if on cue, (Name) walked into the living room. She wore a tacky Christmas sweater that she had bought earlier in the month, one that she adored.

"Yeah! Let's open them up now!" Jinta happily exclaimed as he darted to the tree in search of his presents. Ururu soon followed, and it wasn't long until both children had the floor covered in wrapping paper.

"Hey, (Name), I have a nice gift for you." Kisuke grinned as he took his girlfriend's hand in his. (Name) rose a cuious brow, uncertain of his intentions.

"What sort of gift?" (Name) blinked as Kisuke pulled her into the kitchen and away from the others. "Kisuke?"

"Here ya go!" Kisuke gave (Name) a goofy grin as he handed her a small box out of his pocket. Her eyes widened as she opened up the small item to reveal a beautiful, shiny ring.

"Oh my god, Kisuke! This is the most lovely thing I've ever seen!" (Name) exclaimed out of pure happiness and shock.

"So, you like it? I'm glad." Kisuke chuckled as he took the ring from his lover and slipped it on her finger. "Wanna marry me?"

"What?" (Name) pulled back, surprised by his odd proposal. "K-Kisuke, are you-"

"I'm serious, babe. Wanna get hitched?"

(Name)'s heart felt as though it were going to leap out of her chest as she jumped onto Kisuke, locking her arms around her neck and placing her soft lips against his in a loving kiss. As she pulled back, she gave him a sheepish smile.

"I didn't get you anything as nice as this." She admitted, embarrassed. Kisuke's loving reply made (Name)'s heart melt even more.

"(Name), babe, you're all I need for Christmas."