mine - hitsugaya x momo

Although he was simply watching Momo do her paperwork, Hitsugaya couldn't keep a soft look off of his face. Having finished his work early, Hitsugaya had decided to drop by and see his girlfriend before she got done. Although he had offered to help Momo, she had refused; no, she would do her work by herself.

And thus, Hitsugaya was left to his own thoughts. His icy eyes just kept staring at his adorable girl, warming up his cold heart. The love he had for Momo was true and pure, something that would never waiver.

In all honesty, it was the simple moments that Hitsugaya enjoyed the most. As he sat there, watching the love of his life just flip through papers and sign her initials, he couldn't have been happier. It was rare for the young genius to show any sort of emotion, but when it came to his Momo, he struggled not to crack a smile.

"Toshi? How long are you gonna keep staring at me?" Momo asked as she sat a pile of papers aside. Her gaze shifted to the side to look at her boyfriend while a smile graced her soft lips. "You're making me blush." She giggled, putting a hand over her mouth.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry, Momo. I hadn't noticed I was staring." Hitsugaya muttered in apology, casting his gaze aside. Momo giggled more and resumed her work.

"It's okay. It's cute." Momo said softly, bringing a blush to Hitsugaya's cheeks. Cute? Him? Never!

Hitsugaya sat back and let his thoughts run while Momo worked; it wasn't often he got the time to just think about things. The main thing he wanted to think about was the dark-haired female herself.

Momo was just such a sweet, kind-hearted soul reaper and Hitsugaya couldn't help but be entirely lovestruck by her. Everything about her just brought his spirits up and made him happier than he could've ever imagined possible.

His cute girlfriend was too good for Hitsugaya; at least, that was how he saw it. There were many men in the Soul Society who would kill to have someone as wonderful as her, yet here they were, together. It made Hitsugaya crack a slight smile. Momo was the best!

"Momo?" Hitsugaya spoke, locking eyes with his girlfriend once she had turned around to look at him.

"Huh? What is it, Tōshirō?"

"I..." Tōshirō took a deep breath. "I love you, Momo."

The sentence was simple, but it was one that Hitsugaya had never spoken before. It brought tears to Momo's eyes and without thinking, she discarded her paperwork and pounced onto her boyfriend, hugging him.

"I love you too, Tōshirō!" Momo happily cried, nuzzling against Hitsugaya's neck as he held her.

Hitsugaya was unable to withhold a full smile this time as he held Momo close, her happy tears staining his shihakuso. However, Hitsugaya didn't care. He had his Momo and that was all that mattered to him.