out of touch - sasakibe x reader

Until Chōjirō had met (Name), he had never been a man who easily gave into his sexual urges. Chōjirō had always been very reserved, pushing his more primal instincts of lust and desire to the very back of his mind. After all, Chōjirō was usually more concerned with his work than anything; if the First Division was not running completely smoothly, Chōjirō felt as though he had personally failed his captain.

(Name), however, brought out the more daring side of the light-haired male. From the moment that the other male had been promoted to the seat of First Lieutenant alongside of Chōjirō, the latter knew that things would never be the same in his life again. (Name) was indescribably handsome, beyond talented as a Shinigami, and admittedly, he was the love of Chōjirō Sasakibe's life. Their personalities had extreme differences, but the two males were a perfect fit.

It was (Name)'s outgoing personality that usually resulted in the pair getting thrown into all kinds of situations that Chōjirō would have personally avoided. Most of the time, it was merely (Name) attempting to bring his lover out of his shell a bit more, something that Chōjirō appreciated at the end of the day.

It was only to be expected that (Name) would get Chōjirō into a sexual situation at what Chōjirō would consider to be the worst time.

"I'm going to do something during the meeting, and if it really does bother you and you don't want me to do it, let me know, okay? Otherwise, just go with it, babe," (Name) whispered to Chōjirō as they walked towards the small office space that Yamamoto used whenever he held a meeting with his lieutenants. "I promise, it'll be fine."

"You know I find it hard to not trust you, but I can't help but wonder what you've got in mind over there," Chōjirō tugged at the collar of his shirt, something that brought a smirk to (Name)'s lips. The moment that (Name) had started talking, it popped into Chōjirō's mind that his boyfriend could be planning something sexual, but perhaps it was Chōjirō's own naivety that gave (Name) the benefit of the doubt.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll love it, Chō," (Name) snickered as he opened the door for Chōjirō, letting him walk in first. Once the duo had made it into the room and closed the door back, both Chōjirō and (Name) bowed to the captain-commander.

"Good afternoon, lieutenants. We have a lot to discuss today, so I hope you are ready to begin."

"Good afternoon, sir. Of course we are." Chōjirō spoke as he took a seat behind their desk. They weren't necessarily far away from Yamamoto, but there was a nice little bit of distance between the captain-commander and his lieutenants.

"What's the first order to tend to today, sir?" (Name) questioned as he sat down beside of Chōjirō. The moment (Name)'s ass had touched his seat, his left hand (the one closest to the male beside of him) snuck over onto Chōjirō's right thigh. Chōjirō instantly tensed; (Name) was going to go there, wasn't he?

"First off, we must discuss the state of the First Division barracks. With the recent chaos taking place in the Soul Society..."

Chōjirō tried his damnedest to focus on Yamamoto's words, but the closer (Name)'s teasing hand got to Chōjirō's hardening cock, the more difficult that simple task became. Although he knew (Name)'s plan very well, Chōjirō had no intention of stopping him. What was about to happen was taboo! There was a sense of danger in the air, something that only (Name) could make Chōjirō enjoy.

As Yamamoto detailed several different reconstruction plans for the First Division, (Name) carefully untied the belt that Chōjirō had tied around his waist. It was easy for (Name) to slip his hand into the bottom part of Chōjirō's shihakuso, sending such a thrilling vibe throughout both lieutenants. Chōjirō's cock craved (Name)'s touch, and by all means, (Name) was ready to provide.

"Yes, sir, I think that's a wonderful idea. Our break room took quite a hard hit back then, and I'm sure the squad would appreciate a new place to relax," (Name) spoke casually as his hand wrapped around Chōjirō's hard length. It took every ounce of self-control that Chōjirō had in his body to not let out a moan as (Name) began to jack him off. One of Chōjirō's hands gripped tightly onto his pants while his other hand toyed with the corner of one of the pieces of paper in front of him.

The way that (Name)'s skilled hand pumped Chōjirō's cock would've made anyone weak. (Name) seemed like some sort of sexual God to Chōjirō, but honestly, he wouldn't have it any other way. Even though Chōjirō hadn't been the most sexually experienced before he and (Name) got together, Chōjirō knew that no one would ever be able to satisfy him the way that (Name) did.

As Chōjirō grew closer to his release, he found it a lot harder to control his body and the way that he reacted. When (Name) noticed out of the corner of his eye that his lover seemed to be struggling, he quickened his speed just a tad bit. The change made one of Chōjirō's legs kick out ever-so-slightly in response; the original lieutenant's face flushed as the captain-commander looked towards them with one eye opened.

"Is something the matter, Lieutenant Sasakibe?" Yamamoto questioned while (Name) stifled a laugh. The entire time, (Name) continued to pleasure Chōjirō.

"N-No, sir. I am all right. I," Chōjirō had to clear his throat, "I just had a bug tickle my leg, that is all."

"Uh huh." Yamamoto muttered as he closed his eye once more. Chōjirō sent an embarrassed glare towards (Name), who merely smirked.

When Chōjirō finally came, he abruptly bent over the desk and tried to cough in an attempt to hide the moan that erupted from his lips. Yamamoto let out a sigh as (Name) chuckled to himself, sliding his hand out of Chōjirō's pants. (Name) pulled a napkin out of his pocket with his free hand under the desk and used it to wipe the cum off of himself.

"Are you sure that you all right, lieutenant? You sound as though that bug has gotten caught in your throat instead." Yamamoto huffed. Chōjirō sheepishly scratched the back of his head as he straightened up his posture once more.

"I'm not sure what just came over me, captain. I'm sorry." Chōjirō apologized as he tried to fix his belt without Yamamoto noticing. The embarrassed male hoped that he hadn't stained his shihakuso with his release.

"Let's finish this up then, shall we?" Yamamoto tapped his cane on the floor, making both lieutenants nod and reply in unison.

"Yes, sir!"

-

When the meeting came to a close, Chōjirō and (Name) quickly excused themselves and scurried out of the room. The couple exchanged sensual glances that Chōjirō had hoped that the captain-commander had not caught on to.

"Foolish boys," Yamamoto muttered as soon as his lieutenants had left his sight, "did they really think that I had not noticed them? Experiencing a sexual release in the middle of a meeting. How ridiculous!" The older male then sighed, raising himself to his feet. "Oh well. Perhaps I should find a companion as well."

As soon as the thought left Yamamoto's mouth, he couldn't help but laugh. Yamamoto adored his lieutenants, but he did wish they didn't believe he could be so out of touch.