afterwards - luppi x reader

The softened look on Luppi's face could only have been achieved after having sex with the one he loved. While the concept of love was an odd one to him, something that he didn't quite believed in, Luppi had to admit that the feelings he felt for his dear (Name) were ones unlike he had ever known.

As (Name) lay beside him, the sheet carefully covering her naked body, Luppi found himself reflecting on the events that had just happened.

He could remember it all so vividly. The way she tasted, felt... the way that she moaned and moved in pleasure. It was all such an enthralling experience. Luppi's tired cock twitched at the memory, knowing how much that it had enjoyed being inside of her.

A soft noise coming from his lover's mouth brought Luppi's attention back to the female beside of him. He noticed that she had turned onto her side and was now facing him with a smile upon her bruised lips. Luppi couldn't help but return the expression.

"Yes, (Name)? What is it?" Luppi asked, staring into her deep (e/c) eyes. There wasn't a time that he disliked peering into them.

"I... Thank you for everything, Luppi. That was the most amazing thing I have ever done." (Name) spoke in amazement, her beautiful eyes glowing. Luppi smirked at the sight. "I'm glad we did that."

"Oh, as am I." Luppi chuckled, placing a hand on his tired lover's cheek. "We'll most certainly have to do it again. Soon."

(Name) giggled and scooted closer to Luppi, wrapping her arms around him. The way her bare chest felt against his made Luppi groan softly.

"Just let me know when you're ready to have fun again, (Name)." Luppi kissed his lover's lips sweetly before pulling back.

(Name) nodded and then snuggled up against her Luppi even more. At that moment, all she wanted to do was cuddle him, and he was willing to oblige.

"Rest all you want." Luppi fixed the sheet so that it covered them both.

However, before long, (Name) was snoring softly beside of Luppi. The dark-haired Arrancar held his girl close as he stared up at the ceiling, a smile on his lips.

His life was hectic as an Arrancar, but he enjoyed it, especially with (Name) by his side.