i'll show you how it's done - shunsui x reader

"Really, (Name)? You've never been kissed before?" The genuinely surprised voice of the brunette Eight Division captain made (Name) chuckle.

"No, I haven't," She replied simply, a slightly nervous smile on her face. The fact was quite embarrassing, for sure, especially when brought up by someone like Shunsui Kyōraku.

"Why not, then? You're a beautiful woman. I'm sure you could easily kiss any guy around and they'd enjoy it," Shunsui spoke as though it were obvious. (Name) was indeed a very beautiful woman, and from the uncertain look on her face, he could tell she didn't quite believe him.

"I'm not very beautiful, Kyōraku. But the real reason I've never kissed anyone is..." (Name) stopped as a dark blush began forming on her cheeks. "I'm not sure I know how." She finally whispered.

"What?!" Shunsui asked in bewilderment. "You haven't kissed anyone because you think you don't know how?"

It was a silly reason, of course, and (Name) knew that. But she thoroughly believe that, were she to finally kiss someone, it would end terribly because of her lack of personal experience.

"I don't really understand how to kiss," (Name)'s reiterated. "It doesn't make sense to me."

"Aww, (Name), it's really quite simple," Shunsui smiled, placing an assuring hand on the woman's shoulder. "It's something that you learn with experience," Then, a wonderful idea came to the handsome male's mind. "I could always teach you, if you'd like."

If it would have been possible, (Name)'s blush would have darkened. Her (e/c) eyes slowly turned their attention from Shunsui's eyes to his lips, which had tugged upwards into a smirk. She was contemplating it, and he knew it.

"As much as I, uh... As much as I would love to learn how to kiss, now, um, now isn't really the time to do that, i-is it?" (Name) stuttered, looking up into his amused eyes.

"Now is as good of a time as any, (Name)," Shunsui placed a hand on (Name)'s soft cheek, his thumb rubbing over her soft skin ever-so-gently. "If you really want to learn, I'll be more than happy to teach you," Shunsui then removed his hand from (Name)'s cheek. "But I won't force you to do anything you don't want to."

For a moment, (Name) remained silent. She wanted to kiss him more than anyone. He understood her fear and was even willing to help her overcome it. Surely, agreeing to this couldn't be too bad?

"I'm sure there's no better teacher," (Name) finally replied, much to Shunsui's happiness.

"I'm flattered you feel that way," Shunsui had a beaming smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around (Name)'s waist, pulling her close. "Now, let's begin."

As Shunsui's lips quickly approached her own, (Name) felt her heart beat out of her chest. "Now, (Name), all you need to do is relax," The man whispered, gazing steadily into (Name)'s wide eyes.

When their lips came in contact with one another, (Name) froze in place. Shunsui's warm lips moved slowly and carefully against her own, making (Name)'s eyes close. There was a bit of hesitation behind her actions, but (Name) soon returned the kiss.

When Shunsui eventually parted from the beautiful moment, he wore a wide grin. There was a look of amazement in (Name)'s face, one that Shunsui absolutely adored.

"Seems to me like you know what you're doing, (Name). I'm not sure I believe that we just shared your first kiss," Shunsui had a teasing tone in his voice. (Name) couldn't help but smile.

"That was pretty amazing," She agreed, "Thank you for teaching me how to kiss, Kyōraku." (Name) leaned up and placed a kiss on Shunsui's cheek. "I'd love to give it another try."

This caused Shunsui to grin, resting his forehead against (Name)'s. "Really? I was just thinking the same thing," He went to move his lips back to hers, but (Name) stopped him by putting a single finger to his lips. Blinking, Shunsui pulled away.

"We'll kiss all you want after you finish your work," (Name) promised, removing herself from a pouting Shunsui's arms.

"Hey," He whined, "that's something that Nanao would- wait a minute!" Shunsui exclaimed as (Name) began to giggle. "You set me up, didn't you?"

"Lieutenant Ise put me up to it," (Name) grinned, "She knew it wouldn't be easy to get you to work."

"You played me, (Name)," Shunsui continued to pout. "That wasn't very nice of you."

"I was serious about this being my first kiss, and it truly was amazing," (Name) smiled. "Unfortunately, I don't believe Lieutenant Ise will allow you to skip out on work this time," She then gave him another quick kiss on the cheek. "Come find me when you get done though, okay?"

Although Shunsui definitely didn't want to go back to work, he had enough of a reason to remain motivated now. If it meant he got to spend more time with sweet little (Name), how could he refuse?