our first time - hitsugaya x reader

Their lips intermingled as their clothes were literally ripped from their bodies, tossed into careless piles by their sides. Tōshirō and (Name) were in the heat of the moment, all of their cares fading away into lust.

Neither one of them had done anything like this before, at least, not to that degree. They were about to go all the way; after dating as long as they had been, it was inevitable.

Once they had both been entirely disrobed, Tōshirō gently pushed (Name) onto the bed and made his way overtop of her, one hand beside of her head.

"Tōshirō... are we really gonna do this?" (Name) panted out, her cheeks flushed as she laid beneath her boyfriend's body. "I'm ready. I really am."

A smile came to Tōshirō's swollen lips as he looked down at his beautiful girl's naked body, a sight he had never fully seen. He could feel his length hardening by merely seeing her like that, in such a submissive position

"If you're ready, then so am I, "Tōshirō said confidently before leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. The sexual tension was thick in the air. "We've been waiting for this, (Name). Let's make it memorable."

The (h/c)-haired female nodded and Tōshirō began the foreplay. His lips and hands roamed her body, figuring out what made her moan and what made her wet. It was a new thing to him, but he was learning quickly. Every time a noise came from (Name)'s lips, Tōshirō felt himself growing more and more eager to advance.

After Tōshirō had prepped his girlfriend's entrance, he took a deep breath and lined himself up. The tip of his member poked against her dripping lower lips, making them both shudder in anticipation.

"I'm ready, Tōshirō," (Name) spoke with a shaky voice, "Let's go."

"Are you sure? Your voice- it isn't cooperating with you," Tōshirō spoke huskily. "I'm not-"

Before he had time to protest any more, (Name) caught his lips in another heated kiss. As she pulled away, she gave Tōshirō a look that let him know she was truly ready.

The actual sex itself was something that neither of them would ever forget. It was a bit clumsy at times, and Tōshirō thrusted too harshly on a couple of occasions, but it was absolutely breathtaking to experience. When their climaxes came, both Tōshirō and (Name) collapsed onto the bed, their arms loosely wrapped around each other.

"Tōshirō... I..." (Name)'s voice was no louder than a whisper. "That was amazing. When can we try again?"

Tōshirō chuckled at his girlfriend's last comment, bringing a grin to her sweaty face. "Soon enough, (Name). Soon enough."

After gathering what strength he had left, Tōshirō pulled (Name) in closer and put her back against his chest. He moved her dampened hair away from her ear and gave the lobe a kiss before speaking words that sent a chill down (Name)'s spine.

"I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have my first time with."

"I couldn't either, Tōshirō."