maybe later - ikkaku x oc

A/N: Arashi Yamasai belongs to/was created by Kumo99

Arashi Yamasai, the current Sixth Seat of the Ninth Division, had never been one to jump into a fight with someone. Calm and collected, the brown haired female would much rather take someone down with words than actions.

However, when it came to most members of Eleventh Division, was there any other way to settle a disagreement?

Arashi had not entered the fight-loving division with the intention, obviously, of ending up in a fight. She had simply gone to deliver the papers that Lieutenant Hisagi had given her, which unfortunately for her needed to be taken to Captain Zaraki. Halfway through the division, however, Arashi managed to get involved with a rumble between Ikkaku and Yumichika, two of her good friends.

Ikkaku and Yumichika had been arguing about something trivial, and in the process, had begun fighting and wrestling, going throughout their entire division to prove who was superior. When they came to the area that Arashi had been walking through, unintentionally, they had ran the poor female over, scattering her papers everywhere.

Once they had realized what they'd done, they both stopped, standing still. After Arashi had collected her papers again, she glared at them both.

"What, may I ask, were the two of you fighting over this time?" She asked them with irritation obvious in her voice. Not only had they knocked the papers from her hands, they had stood there while she collected them herself. The two Eleventh Division officers glanced at one another. Oh yes, they were in trouble now.

"Well, you see," Yumichika began as heglanced to the side, running a hand through his slightly ruffled hair.

"It, uh, it wasn't anything important." Ikkaku muttered.

"Really, now?" Arashi asked in fake curiosity, holding her papers as she walked around the two, glancing over them both.

Ikkaku slowly nodded while Yumichika turned to leave. Arashi allowed him to go, her eyes locked on their hairless friend. Once Yumichika had gone, Ikkaku stared down at the smaller shinigami.

"Are you still pissed?" He asked, blinking when she shook her head.

"I wish you two weren't so quick to fight, you know. Arguments can be solved other ways."

Ikkaku thought a moment, before a smirk played on his face.

"I know one way. It's nothing I'd ever try with Yumichika, though."

"And what's that?" Arashi glanced at Ikkaku, wondering what he was up to.

"This." He said without care, leaning down kissing Arashi as sweetly as he could. Before he could deepen it anymore, Arashi pulled away.

"I've got papers to deliver." She smiled, glancing down at the papers in her hands before she looked back up at Ikkaku.

"Deliver them later." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sorry, Ikkaku~." Arashi smiled, turning around and waving to him with a wink as she walked away.

Ikkaku watched her go, an annoyed frown on his lips.

"How about later?" He called out after her.

"Maybe!" She replied, teasing him yet again. Ikkaku simply sighed. He'd get her back for her teasing eventually; just in an entirely different situation.