time off - ikkaku x reader

Whenever it came to the fight-crazed members of the Eleventh Division, breaks were a rarity. Every moment of the day was dedicated to gaining strength and testing it out; anyone who acted otherwise automatically gained the title of weak, something that was hard to successfully rebuke.

(Name), being stationed outside of the Eleventh, didn't understand completely why everyone in that division insisted on fighting amongst themselves until they nearly fainted.

"Ikkaku, give it a break." (Name) blocked Ikkaku's zanpakuto, which had been aimed at another member of the Eleventh, with her own sword. The male she had blocked for tried to hold in laughter at seeing the female step in to try and drag Ikkaku away.

"(Name)! Get out of the way!" Ikkaku tried to move past her, only to have (Name)'s arm link with his. "Stop it! I'm about to knock the sense into this guy!" Whenever the man began laughing again, Ikkaku growled. "Damn it! Let! Me! Go!"

But (Name) only tightened her grip around Ikkaku, dragging him out of the Eleventh despite his protests.

"What was that about?" Ikkaku asked as he sheathed his Houzukimaru and crossed his arms over his chest in irritation.

"Look at you, Ikkaku! You've been killing yourself lately." A frown came to the (e/c) eyed woman's face as she sighed, "You're coming with me." She grabbed his hand with a soft smile, gently tugging him along with her this time.

"Wait! Where are we going?" Ikkaku gave her a curious look.

"You're going to relax, Ikkaku." (Name) told him simply as they continued to walk.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ikkaku and (Name) arrived at her house, despite what Ikkaku had expected. Knowing (Name), he had figured she'd take him out to some high-end restaurant or something of the sort. You know, something he really wouldn't have done otherwise.

(Name) instructed for Ikkaku to take a seat on the couch, and he did as told. Looking up at (Name) as he sat his zanpakuto down, Ikkaku asked, "How is this going to relax me? What're we going to do here?"

(Name) smiled and laughed softly. "Whatever you want."

Ikkaku smirked. "Then let's fight!"

"Okay, let me rephrase that. Anything that you want to do that doesn't include fighting." (Name) sweat dropped.

"Fine." Ikkaku sighed and leaned his head back, thinking. An idea popped into his head and his lips formed a smirk. He stood and wrapped his arms around (Name)'s waist, his lips instantly attaching themselves to her neck.

"Ikkaku! W-Wait! This isn't exactly relaxing-"

"Ah, shut up." Ikkaku muttered against her neck, rubbing her sides as he sucked on her delicate skin. "This is what I want to do."

"Ikkaku," (Name) tried to stop herself from moaning. Her resistance was futile, something she knew all too well. "F-Fine. But after we do this, you're going to sit down and relax a little."

"Trust me," Ikkaku whispered in her ear as he slipped a hand up her shirt, teasing her skin," You're not going to want to do anything else once I'm done with you."