BLEACH TATTOO #1!

Hey guys! I know this isn't a one shot but hey, ya girl got her first Bleach tattoo and wanted to share it with all of you lovely people. 🥰 My artist is working on a hella Shunsui piece for me, so unfortunately my main man wasn't my first Bleach tat, but hey, I think my 'number one' was pretty gosh darn fitting. 😏

I was supposed to have this done in March but due to the virus and everything, tattoo parlors shut down the day before my appointment, so... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I've been waiting a good two months for this and oh lord, it was worth the wait!!

Apologies in advance for the horrendously awkward camera angle, as he's on the back of my leg and I struggled big time to get a picture of him. 🥴 By the time I get my Shunsui done he should be pretty healed, so I'll post another picture of him then as well!

Let the record show I really wanted to get his Espada number, but I can't convince myself to get a hand tattoo and if I can't get it in the same place as him what's the point? 🤷‍♀️ So ya know. It is what it is. The ACTUAL result is just... *chef's kiss*

AHHHHHH!???? I???? Love him??? Like honestly the picture doesn't do him justice because goddamn he looks beautiful in person

AHHHHHH!???? I???? Love him??? Like honestly the picture doesn't do him justice because goddamn he looks beautiful in person. 😍😍😍😭😭😭

Fun fact! Despite Bleach being my absolute favorite anime of all time, it was not the first anime I got a tattoo from! No, that honor went to Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and the dumbass cow, Lambo. I also got the Wild Tiger logo from Tiger and Bunny under my stupid cow baby today, after Coyote had me all kinds of messed up. 🥴 These are on my thigh!

 🥴 These are on my thigh!