trapped - hichigo x reader

Hichigo was an odd soul; he was brash, cocky, and quite the ladies man. However, his life had changed when one cold day on his way to work, he ran into a lady by the name of (Name). They had gotten stuck at a traffic light together and from there, they just hit it off.

-

(Name) was a soft-spoken girl whereas Hichigo was loud and proud. There was something about his mystical dark eyes that drew her in when he had started talking to her.

"Say, darlin', what's your name?" Hichigo asked after a moment of waiting. (Name) looked up at the taller male, a shy smile on her lips.

"(Full Name). Yours?"

"Hichigo Shirosaki," Hichigo replied with a grin. "You've got a cute little name, you know that? It's fit for a queen," At his words, the woman hid her face slightly with her scarf.

"It's not that cool of a name. Kinda boring, if you think about it," (Name) muttered in response as she watched the cars pass by. "I'm boring, too."

Her soft-spoken demeanor intrigued Hichigo. There seemed to be more to her than she was letting on, he knew it. It was just a matter of getting her to spill it.

"What's a pretty thing like yourself doin' out, anyway? Shouldn't you be off on a date or something?" Hichigo asked as the light changed, allowing them to quickly run across the street. "Or maybe you're on your way there right now."

"No... I don't have anyone to date," (Name) replied, trying to keep her eyes away from the attractive male. She didn't want to admit to herself that she was semi-interested in him.

"Really? That's weird," Hichigo laughed, his voice an odd one that (Name) had never heard anything like. "Where are ya off to?"

"Work, if it's important," (Name) mumbled, seeing her place of employment in the distance. "I clock in about ten minutes from now."

"Really? Me too!" Hichigo exclaimed rather happily. "I'm starting a new job today at a fast food place down the street!"

At his words, (Name) stopped on the sidewalk and dropped her jaw. He couldn't be working with her, could he?

"Where are you starting at," (Name) had to pause, thinking of his name, "Hichigo?"

"Urahara's Fast Meals. You know the place?" Hichigo grinned, making (Name)'s cheeks flush.

She couldn't escape the handsome male now! She was trapped with him.

"Of course I know the place! I work there, too!" (Name) laughed quietly, looking up at Hichigo. "I'm an assistant manager."

Upon hearing that, Hichigo walked beside of (Name) and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He wore the brightest of grins as they walked closer to the restaurant.

"Perfect. Guess I'll be climbing up the ranks to King, then. There's no way I'll have any problems with a queen like you in management."

(Name) just held her face, hiding the burning red color of it. The poor awkward girl had never been so embarrassed in her life! 

The moment her boss saw them, he was gonna flip.