a few hours - grimmjow x reader

From the moment Grimmjow had laid eyes on (Name), he knew that she had to be his. There was no way around it. She was just too beautiful to not be his, and that was the attitude that he stuck to as he approached the female on the beach.

(Name) was wearing a sexy (fave color) bikini that perfectly showed off her curvy body. The swimsuit really popped out the color of her eyes and the nice tan that she had acquired. Anyone who took one look at her was destined to be awe-struck.

Wearing the most suave of grins he could manage, Grimmjow walked over to (Name) and gave a half-assed wave.

"Hey, sexy. What's your name?" Grimmjow asked, still wearing that stupid grin. "You're way too beautiful to be out here by yourself."

Now, (Name) had been hit on many times before but she had yet to meet someone as upfront and blunt as the blue-haired male in front of her. Unable to tell if he was really being serious, the tan girl burst into a fit of giggles.

"W-What?! What are you laughing at?!" Grimmjow asked with a raised eyebrow. Was she laughing at him? Why?

"I'm sorry, were you being serious?" (Name) finished her laughter before continuing. "I've just never been hit on in such a blunt manner. I thought you were joking."

Trying not to let his ego get the better of him, Grimmjow decided that it would be better to go back to flirting if he wanted to win this beauty over.

"I'm not joking. You're hot and I wanna know your name." His blunt response made (Name) giggle once more.

"I'm (Full Name)! And you are?"

"Grimmjow Jaegerjaques," Grimmjow spoke smoothly. "You are single, right?"

"Yes, and I plan on staying that way." (Name) replied with a smile. Most people would've been turned off by Grimmjow's personality, but to the curvy girl, he was cute. He just seemed like a bit of a hot head.

"Give me three hours. I'll change your mind." Grimmjow told her with a smirk and wink, offering (Name) the time of her life. "Spend some time with me and you'll be begging to be my girlfriend."

(Name) looked around and, seeing as there was no one else she knew in sight, she decided to offer her hand to the blue-haired male. When he led her over to an empty table, she couldn't have expected what was to come.

-

After spending three hours with Grimmjow, (Name) had to admit that she had begun to fall for him. They had mainly spent their time talking and walking around the beach, just getting to know each other. That wasn't to say that Grimmjow didn't hit on her constantly, because he did. In fact, almost every other sentence he spoke was a way of flirting with her.

The duo ended up spending the entire day together and only when the sky began to darken did they have to say their goodbyes. Grimmjow wrapped an arm around (Name)'s shoulders once she had grabbed her belongings and said that she needed to go.

"So, what do you say?" Grimmjow smirked down at his new friend. "You wanna be my girlfriend now, right?"

After pretending to think about it for a moment, (Name) shrugged and nodded up at the blue-haired male. "Maybe I do?"

"Sweet!" Grimmjow felt a surge of pride at having gotten the hottest girl he had ever seen to date him, knowing that she was undoubtedly the coolest person he'd ever met. She was pretty fun to talk to, not just to look at; he had learned that quickly.

"Wanna meet here again tomorrow?" (Name) asked as she turned and hugged her new boyfriend. His arms were so muscular! They were perfect for holding her.

"Sure." Grimmjow rested his hands on her hips, looking down at her. "Same time?"

"Works for me."

As (Name) walked home that night, she found herself wondering how just three hours had turned into the most amazing day of her life.