inappropriate - sasakibe x reader

"(Name)..." Chojiro panted lightly as he pulled back from a heated kiss, releasing his hold on the (h/c) haired female's shirt. "We can't-- We can't do this here!"

(Name) sighed heavily, her eyes sparking in a lust-filled irritation at her silver-haired lover. Of course his damned loyalty to his division would have to interfere with everything.

"Chojiro, no one is going to know that we've even been here," (Name) pulled the cautious lieutenant closer by his wrists, smiling up at him seductively. "We'll make sure everything is cleaned up before we leave. No one will be here until the morning, anyway."

"But (Name)," Chojiro pulled away once more, clearing his throat. "This is a terrible place to... Well, you know what we were about to do," A light blush had made its way to his tanned cheeks, something that was barely noticeable in the moonlight.

"Yes, Chojiro, I'm very aware of what we were about to do," (Name) stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her soft breasts were pressing against Chojiro's chest, and the mere feeling was enough to cause a groan to rise in the lieutenant's throat. "I'd like to continue it, too," She crashed her soft lips against his, earning a sigh of protest as Chojiro gently moved her arms, stepping back.

Her actions were killing him, but when it came to Yamamoto's office, he would not budge.

"Let's just leave, okay?" Chojiro grasped onto (Name)'s hand. "What is so wrong about moving this somewhere more... private?"

"Because I think it'd be damn good payback to just do it here," (Name) hummed. "Think of all the crap that the old man has given everyone over the years. I'm sure everyone has wanted to do this at some point, but no one's been brave enough to do it."

"You're being ridiculous," Chojiro rolled his eyes. "Let's just go. Please?" He then gently kissed her hand with a begging smile.

"..." (Name)'s shoulders slumped. "Fine. But before we go..." She gave Chojiro another kiss in order to distract him while the fingers on her idle hand slipped teasingly down the pants of his Shinigami robes, lightly skimming across his member. His eager cock twitched in response to her touch, but before Chojiro could fully relish in her touch, (Name) abruptly removed her hand and pulled back. Chojiro swallowed hard.

"C-Come on, (Name)," Chojiro picked his girlfriend up in his arms before swiftly exiting the room, after making sure that everything was secure, and flash-stepping away. "This is the last time I ever bring you with me to the office."