round two - kenpachi x reader

The shower shook as (Name)'s bare breast were pressed firmly up against a side, the power from Kenpachi's thrusts making them jiggle. Moans and groans escaped from the couple as they fucked in the bathroom, the water from the shower raining down upon them.

Kenpachi had one hand firmly gripping his girlfriend's tight ass while the other held her leg up, making it so that he could get the perfect angle. With every movement he made it to her special spot, bringing her the utmost pleasure. The way her tight walls clamped around his cock made him happier than anything.

"K-Kenpachi! Fuck! Fuck!" (Name) moaned as he smacked her ass. Her wet hands slid up and down the shower's side, her head drooped beside them. Kenpachi growled as he continued to thrust.

"You like that, huh? You like it when I fuck ya like this, (Name)?" Kenpachi grunted, knowing that he was reaching his limit. "Fuck, you're so tight."

"Only for you." (Name) managed to huff out, raising her head just enough to look back and smirk at him. That drove Kenpachi over the edge and after a couple of more quick thrusts, he reached his climax.

Once they had both ridden out their highs, (Name) and Kenpachi sunk down into the shower. On the way down, (Name) had turned the water off so that they could relax.

"I'll never get tired of that, you know." (Name) panted as she leaned onto the Eleventh captain's shoulder. "Fuck, you're so damn good."

"Likewise." Kenpachi muttered, his breath quick and heavy. He wrapped an arm around his girl and brought her closer to his naked form. "Just let me know when you're ready for round two."